RamFAST Rev C ROM versions

Andrew Roughan

May 7, 2023, 2:07:54 AM5/7/23
Hi all,

If you have a RamFAST Rev C please report what ROM versions you have at U15
and U16. I’m not clear on what the latest versions are.
As an outcome of this exercise it would be good to get a ROM dump of the
latest versions of U15 and U16 available for purchase from ReactiveMicro.

Thanks,
Andrew

waynej...@gmail.com

May 7, 2023, 11:59:09 AM5/7/23
I have U15 - 3.01-F and 3.00-H
Both use U16 – 2.0.1

Andrew Roughan

May 9, 2023, 9:04:53 AM5/9/23
waynej...@gmail.com <waynej...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have U15 - 3.01-F and 3.00-H
> Both use U16 – 2.0.1

Hi Wayne,
I see that your Google Drive RamFAST folder contains U15C300H.
Are you able to dump the Rev C U15 301F and upload please?
Thanks
Andrew

waynej...@gmail.com

May 10, 2023, 4:47:03 PM5/10/23
I uploaded the Rev C 301F to there

Kent Dickey

May 20, 2023, 1:19:01 PM5/20/23
In article <u37f4v$38tr9$1...@dont-email.me>,
U16 is V2.01, U15 is V3.00. (No letter). I have no means to dump the ROM,
but this is not the newest.

Kent

Mitchell Spector

Jun 12, 2023, 5:13:52 AM6/12/23
I have a two RamFAST Rev C cards. One has 2.01 in both U15 and U16.
The other also has 2.01 in U15, but 3.01e in U16 (still curious what code is
in U15 and what it's function is).

On a side note, I also have internal-use only ROMs from CV-Technologies,
probably programmed by Drew. One is a diagnostic/test ROM, and other is a
SCSI to SCSI copier, to ghost one drive onto another. I was told the copier
ROM was written specifically for TMS Peripherals.

These may be the last existing copies of the internal ROMs, if there's a
way to dump them without any special hardware, I'd be glad to dig them
up and get them archived.

Mitchell Spector