Don Bluth's Space Ace for the Apple IIgs is released today

Antoine Vignau

Jul 31, 2022, 7:15:04 AM7/31/22
Dear All,

Don Bluth’s Space Ace for the Apple IIgs is released today. This is our 7th gift for the 30th anniversary of Brutal Deluxe Software.

Dexter, better known as "Ace", is on a mission to stop the villainous Commander Borf, who is seeking to attack Earth with his "Infanto Ray" to render Earthlings helpless by reverting them into infants. Will you rescue Kimberly and prevent Borf from using the Infanto Ray to conquer Earth?

Get it at https://brutaldeluxe.fr/products/apple2gs/spaceace/

#AppleII forever!

Antoine Vignau & Olivier Zardini

Todd Holcomb

Jul 31, 2022, 3:27:48 PM7/31/22
On Sunday, July 31, 2022 at 6:15:04 AM UTC-5, ntn.v...@gmail.com wrote:
> Don Bluth’s Space Ace for the Apple IIgs is released today. This is our 7th gift for the 30th anniversary of Brutal Deluxe Software.

7th gift?! Amazing - thank you!