The Silent Expanse

Charles Claypoole

Jan 3, 2022, 2:09:22 PM1/3/22
I have been working on a gbbs pro proving grounds type system for a while. It is running on a pc using applewin and tcpser. Keep in mind I am still modifying some things , but it is playable. Please come by and try it out, point out some things if youd like and ill see what I can do!

you can reach it by telnet by going to corridor.ddns.net:6400 or using the web telnet at corridorweb.ddns.net

Have fun!

Tip - use the arena and grind it out in corridor to get more gold!

D Finnigan

Jan 4, 2022, 8:46:35 AM1/4/22
Charles Claypoole wrote:

> you can reach it by telnet by going to corridor.ddns.net:6400 or using the
> web telnet at corridorweb.ddns.net

Connected!

Connected to corridor.ddns.net.
Escape character is '^]'.

Connect at [9600] baud!

_____ _
|_ _|| |
| | | |__ ___
| | | '_ \ / _ \
\_/ |_| |_| \___|
_____ _ _ _
/ ___|(_)| | | |
\ `--. _ | | ___ _ __ | |_
`--. \| || | / _ \| '_ \ | __|
/\__/ /| || || __/| | | || |_
\____/ |_||_| \___||_| |_| \__|
_____
| ___|
| |__ __ __ _ __ __ _ _ __ ___ ___
| __|\ \/ /| '_ \ / _` || '_ \ / __| / _ \
| |___ > < | |_) || (_| || | | |\__ \| __/
| |
|_|

[NEW] / Name or Account Number

Charles Claypoole

Jan 4, 2022, 2:45:02 PM1/4/22
Thanks for coming by today - hope to see you on the battlefield!

Charles Claypoole

Feb 17, 2022, 3:57:52 PM2/17/22
Im currently moving to a different house, so system is down right now (if anyone was trying to connect). Likely this weekend will be back up. See ya