Fairy IC test

giorgio....@alice.it

Dec 28, 2021, 2:32:21 PM12/28/21
Goodmorning

I have the IC test Card FAIRY and it is OK.
I have the Floppy 1 ( program for test TTL and TTL Schottky) by
Asimov.

I am looking for Floppy 2 ( program for test CMOS and Memory chip).
.DSK format is perfect.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.
Ciao
Giorgio

Apple II and Apple III forever !!!

Antony Mauget

Jan 2, 2022, 9:37:53 AM1/2/22
Greetings,

I do have this card and it came with only one floppy.
You can choose which IC type you want to test at the menu, choice B for the
CMOS.

Regards,

--
________________
Antony

Steven Hirsch

Jan 2, 2022, 9:45:24 AM1/2/22
On 1/2/22 9:37 AM, Antony Mauget wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I do have this card and it came with only one floppy.
> You can choose which IC type you want to test at the menu, choice B for the
> CMOS.

I have one of these testers as well. It's beginning to look like the vendor
never actually released the SRAM/DRAM support.

giorgio....@alice.it

Jan 3, 2022, 4:07:05 AM1/3/22
Il Sun, 2 Jan 2022 09:45:16 -0500, Steven Hirsch <snhi...@gmail.com>
ha scritto:
Ok
Thanks Steven

giorgio....@alice.it

Jan 3, 2022, 4:07:40 AM1/3/22
Il Sun, 2 Jan 2022 14:37:51 -0000 (UTC), Antony Mauget
<ama...@macgui.com> ha scritto:

>Greetings,
>
>I do have this card and it came with only one floppy.
>You can choose which IC type you want to test at the menu, choice B for the
>CMOS.
>
>Regards,

OK
Thanks Antony