MacSD SCSI on a Apple2GS

Joseph Navarro

Jul 22, 2022, 9:13:10 PM7/22/22
Has anybody been able to setup a MacSD SCSI on an Apple2GS. The closest I have been is on a ROM03 but not quite. It keeps asking to install the SCSI drivers. I'm using GSOS 6.0.4 with SCSI drivers for a Hard Drive.

The SCSI cards tested so far was the RAMFast Rev. C & GGLabs SCSI.

The MacSD.ini has 4 drives setup:
ID0: ProDOS0 (32MB)
ID1: ProDOS1 (32MB)
ID2: HFS2 (2GB)
ID4: HFS3 (2GB)

There is no Termination on the SCSI chain except what is provided by the MacSD.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Todd Holcomb

Jul 23, 2022, 11:19:38 PM7/23/22
I was able to get it up and running about a year and a half ago with the same SCSI card, but I don't remember all the details. I'd start by trying to get the boot HD image working by itself and add the other HD images from there. I'm assuming you installed the SCSI drivers from the GSOS install disk?

Todd Holcomb

Jul 31, 2022, 4:16:11 PM7/31/22
The first SCSI device read is the highest ID, so try reversing your order.

Todd