nibblemagazine.com...any idea what's up?

sc...@alfter.diespammersdie.us

Apr 20, 2023, 11:26:04 PM4/20/23
So I was responding to someone on Slashdot about how every issue of Nibble
magazine had been scanned in, OCR'd, and made available on DVD. I checked
the link before posting it:

https://nibblemagazine.com/

I expected to find something about the magazine and Nibble Express DVDs for
sale. Instead, I found something completely different...follow the link to
see what I mean. Anyone have any idea what's in the works?

--
_/_
(IIGS( https://alfter.us/ Top-posting!

David Schmidt

Apr 21, 2023, 1:47:49 AM4/21/23
On 4/20/23 11:26 PM, sc...@alfter.diespammersdie.us wrote:
> So I was responding to someone on Slashdot about how every issue of Nibble
> magazine had been scanned in, OCR'd, and made available on DVD. I checked
> the link before posting it:
>
> https://nibblemagazine.com/
>
> I expected to find something about the magazine and Nibble Express DVDs for
> sale. Instead, I found something completely different...follow the link to
> see what I mean. Anyone have any idea what's in the works?

https://nibble-magazine.com/

sc...@alfter.diespammersdie.us

Apr 21, 2023, 11:07:55 AM4/21/23
The difference that punctuation can make...though there's still the question
of what's going up at the other link, and if it's anything Apple II-related.
(How could it not be?)

Charlie

Apr 21, 2023, 3:15:49 PM4/21/23
On 4/21/2023 11:07 AM, sc...@alfter.diespammersdie.us wrote:
> David Schmidt <schm...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>> On 4/20/23 11:26 PM, sc...@alfter.diespammersdie.us wrote:
>>> So I was responding to someone on Slashdot about how every issue of Nibble
>>> magazine had been scanned in, OCR'd, and made available on DVD. I checked
>>> the link before posting it:
>>>
>>> https://nibblemagazine.com/
>>>
>>> I expected to find something about the magazine and Nibble Express DVDs for
>>> sale. Instead, I found something completely different...follow the link to
>>> see what I mean. Anyone have any idea what's in the works?
>>
>> https://nibble-magazine.com/
>
> The difference that punctuation can make...though there's still the question
> of what's going up at the other link, and if it's anything Apple II-related.
> (How could it not be?)

In the page source code meta tags:

Charlie

David Schmidt

Apr 21, 2023, 4:20:26 PM4/21/23
Time was, the <meta> tag would help google index you. Not so much any
more... or, at least, "The Apple Magazine" is far, far too broad.
"nibble-magazine" came before I lost interest in paginating the search
results for "nibblemagazine".