A.s. 32mb ramdisk driver

Barana

Jan 6, 2023, 10:48:26 PM1/6/23
a reprint from farcebook...
Niek Van Suchtelen's AppleSqueezer endless possibilities: a RAM
disk. And it flies.
A first version of a GS/OS driver to benefit from the 240MB of the
AppleSqueezer, only 32MB right now. It requires the still
unreleased core version 7.
What can we expect?
- partition program to create partitions of different sizes.
- non volatile partitions thanks to the SD card usage.
First test results with BenchmarkeD @ https://docs.google.com/spre
adsheets/d/1Uq9VV0--bQ2DiIrI0fVmAbZwvz794sRMIDn8J_8zocs/edit
More info on the AppleSqueezer IIgs Accelerator @
https://www.applesqueezer.com

--
die thensoar

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Barana

Jan 7, 2023, 8:05:59 PM1/7/23
Barana <bara...@hotmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> a reprint from farcebook... Niek Van Suchtelen's AppleSqueezer endless possibilities: a RAM disk. And it flies.A first version of a GS/OS driver to benefit from the 240MB of the AppleSqueezer, only 32MB right now. It requires the still unreleased core version 7.What can we expect?- partition program to create partitions of different sizes.- non volatile partitions thanks to the SD card usage.First test results with BenchmarkeD @ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uq9VV0--bQ2DiIrI0fVmAbZwvz794sRMIDn8J_8zocs/editMore info on the AppleSqueezer IIgs Accelerator @ https://www.applesqueezer.com-- die thensoar----Android NewsGroup Reader----https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

update: the ability to make one large hfs ramdisk.
oh... where will this end!