Apple II release of Le Mystère de Kikekankoi

Antoine Vignau

Dec 31, 2023, 10:29:09 PM12/31/23
A beautiful yound lady is held captive in the city of Kikekankoi. Will you be able to rescue her?

Welcome to Le Mystère de Kikekankoi, the famous adventure game written by Laurent Benes and published by Loriciels in 1983 (Oric) and 1985 (Amstrad). It is now available on your Apple II in French and English versions.

Get it @ https://www.brutaldeluxe.fr/products/apple2/kikekankoi/

Happy New Year!

Antoine Vignau & Olivier Zardini
Brutal Deluxe Software

I am Rob

Jan 1, 2024, 5:46:44 AMJan 1
> A beautiful yound lady is held captive in the city of Kikekankoi. Will you be able to rescue her?

Is this one of those games where the beautiful young lady is a stick figure and we have to use our imagination?