Happy Birthday Michael J. Mahon!!!

Anthony Ortiz

Mar 25, 2023, 2:22:33 PM3/25/23
To the man, the myth, the legend himself... thank you for your continued patience and kindness and generosity over the years as one of the most valued members of the community. I am always at awe over how much knowledge of the Apple II arcane arts you seem to possess and how you wield it effortlessly and with such humility. To your 40th my friend, and may you live at the very least another 40!

Warm Regards,

Anthony

Michael J. Mahon

Apr 14, 2023, 1:05:20 AM4/14/23
Thank you, Anthony, for your too kind words!

As to your wish for my long life, I’m happy to report that your wish has
been realized—I’m now 82 years young, and still kicking! I’m planning to
be around for a while! ;-)