IIGS RGB-to-component converter: ported from Upverter to KiCad

sc...@alfter.diespammersdie.us

Apr 22, 2023, 8:54:26 PM4/22/23
The better part of a decade ago, I put together an RGB-to-component
converter that was moderately successful...not all TVs accept 240p on
component, but if yours does, the quality is pretty good. I originally used
an online ECAD system called Upverter:

https://upverter.com/design/salfter/365dcb155a88fcf1/

It's still up all these years later, but I figured it'd stil be a good idea
to get it into an open-source, offline system of some sort in case something
does happen to Upverter. There are no conversion tools, so this bascially
amounted to redoing the schematic capture and PCB layout in KiCad. The
result, which might have a few traces in different places but should be
electrically equivalent, is here:

https://gitlab.com/salfter/rgb2component/

--
_/_