Is Macgui.com down?

Glenn Jones

Jan 11, 2023, 8:14:32 PM1/11/23
Hi David, Hope all is well with you.

I received a report that macgui.com may be down.

Please confirm

Glenn

D Finnigan

Jan 12, 2023, 8:41:51 AM1/12/23
I switched off the Apache web server yesterday afternoon, then forgot to
turn it back on. :-/ It's back on now.

Barana

Jan 13, 2023, 5:16:29 AM1/13/23
D Finnigan <dog...@macgui.com> Wrote in message:r
> Glenn Jones wrote:> Hi David, Hope all is well with you.> > I received a report that macgui.com may be down.> > Please confirm> > Glenn>I switched off the Apache web server yesterday afternoon, then forgot toturn it back on. :-/ It's back on now.

At least David had it all back at the flick of a switch,
In other words Mr Finnigan had no need to beginagan.... x-D
--
die thensoar

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

D Finnigan

Jan 13, 2023, 8:37:04 AM1/13/23
Barana wrote:
> D Finnigan <dog...@macgui.com> Wrote in message:r
>> Glenn Jones wrote:> Hi David, Hope all is well with you.> > I received a
>> report that macgui.com may be down.> > Please confirm> > Glenn>I switched
>> off the Apache web server yesterday afternoon, then forgot toturn it back
>> on. :-/ It's back on now.
>
> At least David had it all back at the flick of a switch,
> In other words Mr Finnigan had no need to beginagan.... x-D

It seems stupid, I know, but that's really what happened! It was
administrator error. :-0