iPhone Supporting a ][?

craft...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2023, 3:21:53 PM2/19/23
Hey all. I have an iPhone 11 and want to use it for something related to my IIGS machines. Does anyone have pointers to projects or sites or just useful ideas for the iPhone? The phone works so I’d like to use it for storage or networking or something… All ideas appreciated!

Thanks.

Ant

Feb 19, 2023, 7:50:10 PM2/19/23

Try asking in http://reddit.com/r/apple2.
--
"He who despises his neighbor sins, but blessed is he who is kind to the needy." --Proverbs 14:21. Quiet long Presidents' weekend due to no PCs' upgrades? Almost every1 is BUSY. :(
| |o o| |

Oliver Schmidt

Feb 19, 2023, 8:36:14 PM2/19/23

http://8bitreality.com

Regards,
Oliver

I am Rob

Feb 20, 2023, 6:26:23 AM2/20/23

> http://8bitreality.com

This is the first time seeing this device. Everyone is always looking for ways to transfer disk files to an apple computer. Can't believe they didn't turn this device into a bit banger since there is a way to get files from a modern computer to a mobile device. It would then be a cinch to transfer to the Apple II.

D Finnigan

Feb 20, 2023, 9:00:16 AM2/20/23
Someone in Apple iPhone support discussions ought to have some ideas:

https://discussions.apple.com/community/iphone