Commented disassembly of the RENUMBER program?

eri...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2021, 1:35:05 AM8/31/21
Has anyone created a commented disassembly of the RENUMBER program from the DOS 3.3 System Master disk? If not, then I will get started on it.

Hugh Hood

Aug 31, 2021, 11:45:30 AM8/31/21
in article 8ce056a6-c0f2-4d37...@googlegroups.com,
eri...@gmail.com at eri...@gmail.com wrote on 8/31/21 12:35 AM:

> Has anyone created a commented disassembly of the RENUMBER program from the
> DOS 3.3 System Master disk? If not, then I will get started on it.

I recall that Allen Greene updated RENUMBER to work under ProDOS. Here's the
link:

<https://www.callapple.org/programming/renumber-pro-source-code-made-availab
le/>

Hugh Hood