Xmas Game 2021

TomCh

Jan 7, 2022, 3:58:18 PM1/7/22
Hi Marc Golombeck,

re. http://www.golombeck.eu/index.php?id=56&L=1

I dropped you a note via your website's contact form to briefly explain the bug relating to restarting the game.

I didn't get any acknowledgement, so don't know if that message got through?
So just contacting you here in case you are interested in following up.

Cheers,
Tom

Marc Golombeck

Jan 7, 2022, 4:53:46 PM1/7/22
Hi Tom,

I just checked but the message seems to not have gone through. Do you have an idea why the game restart results in quirky song behaviour? If so I would be happy to learn about it. If you want you can email me at ma...@kongred.de

Thx,

Marc

TomCh

Jan 9, 2022, 5:41:54 AM1/9/22
On Friday, 7 January 2022 at 21:53:46 UTC, Marc Golombeck wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> I just checked but the message seems to not have gone through. Do you have an idea why the game restart results in quirky song behaviour? If so I would be happy to learn about it. If you want you can email me at ma...@kongred.de
>
> Thx,
>
> Marc

Thanks Marc. I sent you an email yesterday.

Tom