Unofficial ORCA DumpOBJ update to 2.0.3

Enrico

Nov 15, 2021, 7:40:30 AM11/15/21
Just figured out that I should also post it here...

https://github.com/ERolfi/DumpObj/releases/tag/DumpOBJ2.0.3

It's my unofficial branch of the ORCA DumpOBJ tool.
I've found DumpOBJ to be a pretty powerful tool, but I also needed the hexadecimal of each opcode to be printed out, therefore I added this feature to DumpOBJ. The old format of version 2.0.2 can still be printed out by using the -V parameter.

Many thanks to the original DumpObj author for this valuable tool.