My iTunes won't open?! help please?!

瀏覽次數:3 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

BF2005

未讀,
2009年12月22日 中午12:21:262009/12/22
收件者:
For the past 2 days I've been unable to open up my iTunes player on my PC,
I've already re-installed it and same problem. I get one of those grey
dialogue boxes with the(white X on red circle)on the left which says:

"the iTunes aplication could not be opened. An unkown error occured(-50)"

...as if I didn't know.

How can I fix this problem?

Mark Frischknecht

未讀,
2009年12月22日 下午3:44:402009/12/22
收件者:

Well Apple ]['s cant run itunes I recommend posting this question on
comp.sys.mac

--
Close this world. txen eht nepO

Mark Frischknecht

D Finnigan

未讀,
2009年12月22日 下午4:27:342009/12/22
收件者:
BF2005 wrote:

> How can I fix this problem?

No one here knows, because we don't talk about Macs here.

Try posting in comp.sys.mac.apps

BF2005

未讀,
2009年12月25日 上午11:28:572009/12/25
收件者:
I don't have a Mac, I have a Dell PC

"D Finnigan" <dog...@macgui.com> wrote in message

Ewen

未讀,
2009年12月26日 凌晨3:09:142009/12/26
收件者:
BF2005 <brill...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I don't have a Mac, I have a Dell PC

Poor chap. Maybe you should get an Apple II, then we could answer your
questions better.

BF 2005

未讀,
2009年12月26日 下午2:33:352009/12/26