My iTunes won't open?! help please?!

BF2005

Dec 22, 2009, 12:21:26 PM12/22/09
For the past 2 days I've been unable to open up my iTunes player on my PC,
I've already re-installed it and same problem. I get one of those grey
dialogue boxes with the(white X on red circle)on the left which says:

"the iTunes aplication could not be opened. An unkown error occured(-50)"

...as if I didn't know.

How can I fix this problem?

Mark Frischknecht

Dec 22, 2009, 3:44:40 PM12/22/09

Well Apple ]['s cant run itunes I recommend posting this question on
comp.sys.mac

--
Close this world. txen eht nepO

Mark Frischknecht

D Finnigan

Dec 22, 2009, 4:27:34 PM12/22/09
BF2005 wrote:

> How can I fix this problem?

No one here knows, because we don't talk about Macs here.

Try posting in comp.sys.mac.apps

BF2005

Dec 25, 2009, 11:28:57 AM12/25/09
I don't have a Mac, I have a Dell PC

"D Finnigan" <dog...@macgui.com> wrote in message

Ewen

Dec 26, 2009, 3:09:14 AM12/26/09
BF2005 <brill...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I don't have a Mac, I have a Dell PC

Poor chap. Maybe you should get an Apple II, then we could answer your
questions better.

BF 2005

Dec 26, 2009, 2:33:35 PM12/26/09
I wish I was that rich lol