Apple IIe to DOS file conversion

rwheeler

Nov 8, 2002, 5:31:26 PM11/8/02
Hello-

I have some old 5" disks from the Apple II/Apple IIe that I have saved
file formats using Appleworks. I would like to transfer/convert these
files so I can use them in the MS Windows World.

Are there any services/companies or software that will do this. I do
not have any Apple computer hardware. I just have the 5" disks and a
workstation with Windows2000.

thanks
Randy

A.P.P.L.E. Webmaster

Nov 10, 2002, 12:26:19 AM11/10/02
rwhe...@nbgh.org (rwheeler) wrote in message news:<ed3bf375.02110...@posting.google.com>...

Take a look at ADT122. it is the way to go for doing that simply.
One note is that copy protected software will still be a problem.

rwheeler

Nov 11, 2002, 4:50:20 PM11/11/02
webm...@callapple.org (A.P.P.L.E. Webmaster) wrote in message news:<cd9ac5a8.02110...@posting.google.com>...

What is ADT122?

Thanks
Randy

no...@nowhere.net

Nov 16, 2002, 8:27:21 PM11/16/02
to rwheeler
Randy:
ADT is a program for sending data diskettes to a PC for use by an Apple
II emulator of your choice. It does require the use of a Real Apple II
though, so it may not do you much good.

Someone out there in cyberspace should have contacted you directly about
converting your data using a program called crossworks. It sends file
sinmuch the same way and saves them in a format accetible to most modern
applications without losing _all_ formatting, like most other methods
of transfer.

If no one else answers your questions, please feel free to e-mail me
back about converting your data since you do not have an Apple II at
this point.

Thankx,
Ed
eeast...@SPAMapple2.com
(Remove NOSPAM to reply)

rwheeler wrote:

Cornelis Bergmans

Nov 27, 2002, 4:33:55 AM11/27/02
I have the same problem, I own an AppleIIc and would like to convert my
5 inch diskettes to 3.25" ones. To do so I need a WORKING 3.25" drive. I
got two from the US, at some cost, but they did not work. Anybody
willing to sell, loan, rent me a working drive or do the copying of 4 or
5 diskettes for me?
vad...@wanadoo.nl Cornelis

kalpana...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2012, 1:11:29 AM10/12/12
File conversion has become an essential operation in today's business as companies continue to produce great amount of data from their everyday activities. It is imperative to the customers that the information the company has at its disposal requires greater ease of access and quality attached to it.

Informatics Outsourcing is an Offshore Data Management service company. Data Management Service includes all types of Data Conversion, File Conversion, XML Conversion, HTML Conversion,SGML Conversion, Document Conversion,Data Entry, Data Extraction and Validation,OCR and ICR Services with affordable price. Our team to give the solution quickly and given requirements.