Conversion of MOV files into Windows readable´s

Bernard Jas

Nov 7, 2002, 5:03:31 PM11/7/02
Friends,

A couple of years ago I made a beautiful PowerPoint presentation using MOV
files. MOV files are the file format from Apple's QuickTime. They used to
run smoothly in PowerPoint '97.

Of course we progress during time and now I use PowerPoint XP. A great
program with lots of possibilities. Unfortunately my Mov files no longer
run.

Has anybody got a clue how I can make the Mov files run under PowerPoint XP,
or how I can change Mov files into for instance avi files?

Thank you all for your kind answers.

Bernard Jas

Paul Barnett

Nov 8, 2002, 6:22:49 AM11/8/02
Is it possible to use Windows Media Encoder to do this? It's a free download
from www.microsoft.com

"Bernard Jas" <bj...@xs4all.nl> wrote in message

Paul Barnett

Nov 8, 2002, 6:27:29 AM11/8/02