Sending Emails

Francisco Ortega

Dec 9, 2002, 2:02:39 PM12/9/02
I'm having problems. I can't send emails using 8.6 . I don't know what
happen but if I use a PC it works but all my mac either with eudora or
outlook can't send or received emails.

Please help

Francisco

Tim Haynes

Dec 9, 2002, 3:10:35 PM12/9/02
You're actually doing quite good, using an Apple II to send emails at all!!

Oh, you had a Mac question. This isn't a Mac newsgroup, unfortunately.

Cheers
Tim

"Francisco Ortega" <for...@iblues.cc> wrote in message

Jason Whorton

Dec 9, 2002, 7:24:28 PM12/9/02
Hello. Try comp.sys.mac."various groups". This is actually a newsgroup for
the Apple II line of computers which is not Macintosh related. If you need
Usenet help again, please read a few posts in the potential newsgroup to get
a feel for the main topic of the newsgroup.

Thank you,
Jason Whorton