Look For Apple IIGS Book

Bryan Parkoff

Nov 20, 2001, 8:40:34 PM11/20/01
Look For Apple IIGS Book

I own Apple IIGS. I am looking for the complete information in deep
details in the book. It would be Apple IIGS Reference including hardware,
softswitch, software, assembler and motherboard information. I want to take
a look at every detail that will help me to understand how Apple IIGS work.
I will be able to do my project near the future. I will post the
information about this at later time. I appreciate your help.

--

Yours Truly,

Bryan Parkoff
BPar...@satx.rr.com

Tim Haynes

Nov 21, 2001, 9:33:13 PM11/21/01
For what's it worth, when I bought my IIgs, ComputerEyes GS was installed on
the hard drive. But I haven't had a chance to try out the software to do
any real captures (never hooked a camera up) but it did start up and showed
a flickering (but obviously black) capture screen when I choose the
"capture" option.

Cheers
Tim

"Bryan Parkoff" <BPar...@satx.rr.com> wrote in message

jma...@dynanet.com

Nov 24, 2001, 11:43:19 PM11/24/01
On Wed, 21 Nov 2001 01:40:34 GMT, "Bryan Parkoff"
<BPar...@satx.rr.com> wrote:

>Look For Apple IIGS Book
>
> I own Apple IIGS. I am looking for the complete information in deep
>details in the book. It would be Apple IIGS Reference including hardware,
>softswitch, software, assembler and motherboard information. I want to take
>a look at every detail that will help me to understand how Apple IIGS work.
>I will be able to do my project near the future. I will post the
>information about this at later time. I appreciate your help.

You might want to track down the Apple IIgs Technical
Reference by Michael Fischer from Osborne McGraw-Hill, ISBN
0-07-881009-4. IIRC, I picked up a copy of this book at a Border's
about 4-6 years ago... It was mixed in with some Mac ROM kernel
reference books...

Sorry, a wave of nostalgia just washed over me. Anyway, it
has pretty much everything you're looking for, except a comprehensive
guide to assembler. I would suspect there are similar materials
on-line somewhere. Though having a book handy is, well, handy. You
might try a library (particularly a University library) or a used book
shop to track this volume down.

### Carlos Mason "Relativity is/in all things!" ###
# jma...@dynanet.com & Shades...@AmigaZone.com #
# Member of... #
# AmigaZone Team Amiga #
# http://www.amigazone.com http://owlnet.net #