Portrait display connector

Bjarni Juliusson

Jun 1, 2002, 1:14:36 AM6/1/02
I need the pinouts (and signal descriptions) for the apple portrait display.
It is a 13W3 connector.

Thanks,
Bjarni

Tom Gates

Jun 2, 2002, 12:41:38 AM6/2/02
"Bjarni Juliusson" <my_C64_is...@nospa.m.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<0LYJ8.10111$p56.2...@newsb.telia.net>...

See Apple Support at Apple's Web Site - look for Monitor Cables: Pinout Information.

Apple II owner - happy to help.
- Tom

Bjarni Juliusson

Jun 2, 2002, 4:03:40 PM6/2/02
> See Apple Support at Apple's Web Site - look for Monitor Cables: Pinout
Information.

Have you actually found anything there yourself?

michel longuich

Jun 7, 2002, 9:19:49 AM6/7/02

Bjarni Juliusson

Jun 7, 2002, 12:13:32 PM6/7/02
michel longuich wrote:
> try monitorworld.com

Had some information, but not quite what I needed. Thanks anyway.

Bjarni

michel

Jun 7, 2002, 8:36:32 PM6/7/02

i know there's a site about hd15 -> 13w3 for sgi and sun.. you might
try those.

Bjarni Juliusson

Jun 8, 2002, 8:29:46 AM6/8/02
What I need is really all information required (pertaining to the monitor) to
build a video card to control the monitor. So maybe what I'm looking for is more
of a signal `tutorial' or something like that. I have found the /pinouts/
themselves (er... I think).

Bjarni