New version of dnlights available

Jim Rees

May 23, 2020, 9:12:21 PM5/23/20
I got bored in isolation and updated my dnlights application so it now runs on modern linux. This is a little window that sits in the corner of your screen. It looks like the front panel lights from a dn3000. The lights actually work. There are two network activity lights, for transmit and receive, a disk activity light, heartbeat, and power. It's inspired by nodelights, a program we used to run on our Apollos in Chelmsford. It bypassed the DM and drew directly on the screen, and was built in to Domain/OS, not relying on anything in user space.

Get it at the Apollo Archive.
https://jim.rees.org/apollo-archive/