Amstrad nc200

Ray Skinner

Sep 30, 2023, 10:50:28 AM9/30/23
Does anyone have a schematic for the Amstrad NC200 please, either the main board or the citizen v1dc-65b disk drive?

H1MEM

Oct 3, 2023, 3:57:24 PM10/3/23
Ray Skinner wrote:
> Does anyone have a schematic for the Amstrad NC200 please, either the main board or the citizen v1dc-65b disk drive?

Only what's on cpcwiki.eu. I guess you have already checked there.

Ray Skinner

Oct 3, 2023, 4:09:10 PM10/3/23
yep, been there, barely anything on the NC200!

ColinR

Dec 10, 2023, 6:02:33 AM12/10/23
You could try asking Roland Perry who very involved with the early
Amstrad computers - rol...@perry.uk

--
Colin