Amstrad CPC464 and monitor must go

Stephen Pelc

Feb 6, 2019, 11:26:26 AM2/6/19
We're out of space. The kit is free to a good home, but we'll charge
for shipping.

Amstrad CPC464 and monitor with floppy drive, two DKtronics 64k RAM
packs, and RS232 interface. Pile of developer manuals, cassettes and
floppy discs.

Please contact by email.

Stephen

--
Stephen Pelc, ste...@mpeforth.com
tel: +44 (0)23 8063 1441, +44 (0)78 0390 3612

Craig Harrison

Mar 22, 2019, 8:21:21 PM3/22/19
On 2019-02-06 16:26:32 +0000, Stephen Pelc said:

> We're out of space. The kit is free to a good home, but we'll charge
> for shipping.
>
> Amstrad CPC464 and monitor with floppy drive, two DKtronics 64k RAM
> packs, and RS232 interface. Pile of developer manuals, cassettes and
> floppy discs.
>
> Please contact by email.
>
> Stephen

is this still available. What would shipping to Ireland cost me?

Very interested in rescuing this gem from the garbage.

Stephen Pelc

Mar 23, 2019, 7:06:22 PM3/23/19
On Sat, 23 Mar 2019 00:21:18 +0000, Craig Harrison <em...@domain.com>

On 2019-02-06 16:26:32 +0000, Stephen Pelc said:

>> Please contact by email.

>is this still available. What would shipping to Ireland cost me?

It was claimed within hours of the post and left the building several
weeks ago.