Amstrad 8bit group created on Facebook.

Stephen Walters

Sep 4, 2016, 9:04:16 PM9/4/16
Hi there,

I just created this:-

https://www.facebook.com/groups/181195638970447/

AMSTRAD 8BIT COMPUTERS (PCW8256/8512) & CPC-464/664/6128 Etc.

Seeing as mr Zuckerberg is so generous with storage space.... files can be uploaded too.

regards

Stephen

PS, I setup a forth programming group too.

CP/M User

Jan 4, 2017, 3:38:37 PM1/4/17
Hello,

Unfortunately I'm not on Facebook, but finding it amusing that you've tapped into Mr. Zuckerberg's Infinite Space! :D

Is the Forth Programming group on there too?

Cheers.

briani...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2017, 8:19:06 AM3/17/17
Brilliant initiative!

I have just sent in an application to join.

OK, that's the last of me for at least 10 years...
--
Brian Watson (WACCI/8BIT magazines)