(New) IBrowse ???

Jim Gunnell

Jan 3, 2003, 4:38:02 AM1/3/03
Do Not "Reply" to message without editing address

From the IBrowse home page:
"...you will see an updated IBrowse around New Years Eve."
Hmmm. It's January 3rd. No IBrowse. But then again, no year is/was given in
the posting on the IBrowse home page at http://www.ibrowse-dev.net

Jim Gunnell. Send replies to: mailto:jim.g...@sympatico.ca

A3k Desktop turned tower/18&2Mb/Opalvision/CyberVision/CGXv4/PPC&060&80M/
EZ230/E3/VidiPro24/...

Random taglines for today are.....
Every man dies; not every man lives.
Know what to kiss... and when.
Put it back in the horse! H. Allen Smith, an American humorist in the '30s-'50s,
after he drank his first American beer at a bar.

Dauber

Jan 3, 2003, 9:50:46 AM1/3/03

Nor is the actual date, period -- it says "AROUND New Year's Eve." [my caps, of course.] Oliver Roberts, I believe, said this on the IBrowse mailing list when asked about it. :)

--
dau...@wallnet.com * ICQ: 28677921 * www.wallnet.com/~dauber

Jan Klok

Jan 3, 2003, 5:33:46 PM1/3/03
Dauber <dau...@wallnet.com> wrote in message news:<640.133T2342T...@wallnet.com>...

> Waaaaay back on 08-Feb-39 11:06:18, Jim Gunnell said this about (New) IBrowse ???:
> > Do Not "Reply" to message without editing address
>
> > From the IBrowse home page:
> > "...you will see an updated IBrowse around New Years Eve."
> > Hmmm. It's January 3rd. No IBrowse. But then again, no year is/was given
> > in the posting on the IBrowse home page at http://www.ibrowse-dev.net
>
> Nor is the actual date, period -- it says "AROUND New Year's Eve." [my caps, of course.] Oliver Roberts, I believe, said this on the IBrowse mailing list when asked about it. :)

I wonder why this is taking so long and why noone from the Ibrowse developers team
can be more specific about the reason it is taking so long.
I don't mind waiting some more if only I knew why I'm waiting.
I guess we'll be stuck with 2.2 forever...

Michael Merkel

Jan 3, 2003, 6:01:48 PM1/3/03
<jk...@hotmail.com> wrote at 3 Jan 2003 14:33:46 -0800
about <Re: (New) IBrowse ???>:

isn't the reason obvious? they don't want to release v2.3 with *known*
bugs in it. currently there are two bugs left accordig to ibrowses
bugtrack.

byebye...

--
Michael Merkel (MiMe@IRC)
Michael...@gmx.net

.joj

Jan 3, 2003, 11:56:52 PM1/3/03
I wondered that since 2.0 came, it was a whole pack of bugs.

JJ