Re: 7 Money 73

1 view

Connor Sterner

Jul 22, 2004, 7:08:15 AM7/22/04

Looking for a date/hookup/sex partner?
http://accfq1.linksysnet.com:999/match/index2.htm

^^ Free dating services & Swingers Pages! ^^
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Need a Loan or a Credit Card? Our loan pages are the best
http://accfq1.linksysnet.com:999/loan/index.htm

100% Guaranteed Credit Cards and Loans, EVEN IF YOU HAVE BAD CREDIT!
Also, Signature Cash advances, and debt consolidation! Check us out today.

"bruce" <gilli...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> [...]
> thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the six envelopes and seal
them.
> You now should have six sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper
stating
> the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are
> doing is creating a service.
>
> THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!!!!!
>
> You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!! Like
> most of us I was a little skeptical and little worried about the legal
> aspects
> of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-238-5355)
> and they
> confirmed that it is indeed legal!!
>
> Mail the six envelopes to the following addresses:
>

> T. Wallace
> 8915 E. Carlton Ave.
> Mesa, AZ 85208-2399
> USA
>

> Matthew Dutton
> 46 Hayworth St
> Point Vernon, Hervey Bay
> QLD, 4390
> Australia
>

> R. Visser
> P.O. Box 274
> Nobby Beach
> QLD, 4218
> Australia
>

> S. Phillips
> 77 Manly Drive
> Robina, QLD 4226
> Australia
>

> Chris Pittman
> 7651 Abigail Glen Dr.
> Charlotte, NC 28212
> USA
>

> Bruce Gillikin
> 1806-A Middlesound Rd.
> Wilmington, NC 28411
> USA
>
> STEP TWO:Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
> other names up (six becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, and etc.) and add YOUR NAME as
> number 6 on the list.
>
> STEP THREE:
> Change anything you need to but try to keep this article as close to
> original as possible. Now post your amended article to at least 200 news
> groups. :
> (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but
> remember, the more you post, the more money you make!! This is perfectly
> legal!! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the
> Postal Lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and whenever
> you need money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this
> program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
> participants and by their carefully adhering to directions. Look at it
this
> way. If you were of integrity, the program will continue and the money
that
> so many others have received will come your way.
>
> NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,> either
on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.