A1000 kickstart disk

Dan Miner

Jul 3, 2004, 5:59:37 PM7/3/04
I've recently acquired an A1000 and I appear to be missing the Kickstart and
WorkBench disks (plenty of other software however :b).

Any place I could get the disks (and hopefully use Linux on a PC to write
them)?

Regards,
Dan

Connor Sterner

Jul 22, 2004, 7:08:13 AM7/22/04

Looking for a date/hookup/sex partner?
http://accfq1.linksysnet.com:999/match/index2.htm

^^ Free dating services & Swingers Pages! ^^
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Need a Loan or a Credit Card? Our loan pages are the best
http://accfq1.linksysnet.com:999/loan/index.htm

100% Guaranteed Credit Cards and Loans, EVEN IF YOU HAVE BAD CREDIT!
Also, Signature Cash advances, and debt consolidation! Check us out today.

"Dan Miner" <dmin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Christopher Noyes

Aug 3, 2004, 11:06:32 PM8/3/04
On 7/3/04 5:59 PM, in article 0OGdnWDpVsv...@speakeasy.net, "Dan
Miner" <dmin...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello,

I'm in the same boat. And yes, I am keeping an eye out on e-bay; so
far, I can''t find them for sale anywhere (web or ebay). Thanks for any
info.

-Chris Noyes