Amiga software for sale

John Thackeray

May 10, 2003, 6:27:27 AM5/10/03
Visit my website
Regards
John

Trade In Post
Victoria Road
Shifnal
Shropshire TF11 8AF
U.K.
Tel: 44+00+(0)1952 462135
www.tradeinpost.com
jo...@tradeinpost.com

cazzey

May 20, 2003, 7:05:45 AM5/20/03
Have recently bought a amiga 1200 got it home and the floppy discs
wont load, sometimes it blinks and goes back onto main screen with
programmes and games on and sometimes it says error, is this a memory
problem or disc drive problem? i also haven't got the boot up disc to
get into memory manager. Can you help me, and do u sell the boot up
disc to get into memory manager, and do you sell the amiga 1200
handbook if so how much, what are your opening times for the trade in
shop? email me. thanks in advance. :)

John Burns

May 20, 2003, 11:33:58 PM5/20/03
On 20 May 2003 04:05:45 -0700, caz_mur...@yahoo.co.uk (cazzey) wrote:

> Have recently bought a amiga 1200 got it home and the floppy discs wont
> load, sometimes it blinks and goes back onto main screen with programmes and
> games on and sometimes it says error, is this a memory problem or disc drive
> problem? i also haven't got the boot up disc to get into memory manager. Can
> you help me, and do u sell the boot up disc to get into memory manager, and
> do you sell the amiga 1200 handbook if so how much, what are your opening
> times for the trade in shop? email me. thanks in advance. :)

Firstly, this is a newsgroup not a commercial outlet. You will have to reply to
the actual poster or use the link which he provided to his website. If you have
a screen with programmes and games on then I presume you have a HD in your A1200
and it therefore must have the OS installed (otherwise you'd just be getting an
insert disk anim). The second part of your question doesn't really make much
sense since I know of no such "memory manager" program on the Amiga. Remember
this is an Amiga running AmigaOS and programs not a PC running Wintel stuff.

If you need manuals or OS disks then I'd suggest you try Eyetech (they have a
website/online shop).

Also in future could you refrain from top posting as it is rather annoying
having to scroll down to find out what the hell you are referring to.

Peter Mason

Jul 21, 2003, 5:56:14 AM7/21/03
it sounds like you have a floppy disk drive problem, try to get your hands
on some software off someone else that you know runs Ok, the data on floppy
disks corrode over years and cease operating

John Burns <jo...@grizo.free-onlineNOJUNK.co.uk> wrote in message