Big success Dutch Retro Event !

CommodoreAmiga

Jun 24, 2004, 5:41:27 AM6/24/04
The Dutch Commodore Club organized a spectaculair Retro Game and
Computer event in Holland at saturday june 19th.
All clubs, groups and some Dutch computermuseums has joined us at this
memorable day. There are 90 pics of our succesfull retro game and
computer party on our website. About 500 guests showed up! All roads
around the accommodation (Maarssen-centre) were blocked.... It was an
unbelievable beautifull day with all kinds of special things, like the
only copy in the world of a Spiderman game for the Videopac. A very
huge game and watch collection, a lot of (some rare) Galaxians,
Mspacman, Frogger Table Top computers, a Virtual Boy, Samba D'Amigo, a
big amount of all kinds of Commodore computers and lots and lots more.
There were so many computers and the most of them were playable for
the visitors. Also there was a possibility to sell, buy and to
exchange games and computers. A lot of Dutch press showed up like the
two greatest newspapers, a few magazine and some radio reporters.
Hopefully we can organize this next year again! Look for a lot of
pictures on: http://commodore-gg.hobby.nl/