UK - 1500/2000 Power Supply Unit

Maurice Fleisher

Apr 3, 2001, 9:13:45 AM4/3/01
My PSU has finally bitten the dust. It keeps blowing its internal fuse. I am
informed they are not repairable and I am not prepared to spend the money on
a new one so I am on the look out for a used working unit or even a complete
machine at the right price.

If anyone out there can help me please also contact me direct as I am no
longer reading the Amiga newsgroups.

Please note I am in the UK.

--
Maurice <mau...@vident.u-net.com>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patrick Ford

Apr 3, 2001, 10:45:23 AM4/3/01
Maurice Fleisher wrote:

> My PSU has finally bitten the dust. It keeps blowing its internal fuse. I am
> informed they are not repairable and I am not prepared to spend the money on
> a new one so I am on the look out for a used working unit or even a complete
> machine at the right price.
>
> If anyone out there can help me please also contact me direct as I am no
> longer reading the Amiga newsgroups.

Then don't post in Amiga newsgroups

My domain contains .co, not .com as appears in the header.
¸

Patrick Ford Auckland, Aotearoa (New Zealand)

Harvesters, send spam directly to:
ro...@127.0.0.1,abuse@!--#echo var,postm...@nsa.gov
postmaster@localhost,abuse@localhost,ro...@mailloop.com
cat/dev/zero/tmp/...`@localhost,halt@localhost.C:\con\con@localhost