PHP for the Amiga?

Leopard Zwei

Sep 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/10/99
aarrrrrr...rrrgh! Could anyone help me out here before I go bananas, please?

Where do I get PHP for the Amiga? On Amiganews it says under

http://www.cucug.org/amiga/aminews/1999/990119-php.html

"But for Web scripting PHP (http://www.php.net) is one of the fastest growing languages being used in over 300.000 sites in the world. Since PHP is a language available in an Open Source project, it was now made available in pre-compiled archives for the Amiga.
The binary archive may be found at http://www.php.net/binaries.php3. The documentation of PHP language may be found in several formats (HTML, PDF, RTF, etc...) at: http://www.php.net/docs.php3."

but, no way. All these linkz are dead. And on php.net I can
only find sources und (YECH) windoze binaries.

The article then says:

"This version of PHP 3.0.6 is available in two formats for the Amiga: one as a standalone CGI based executable and another as language module built-in the Amiga Apache executable.
[...]
This version (1.3.3) of Amiga Apache (http://www.dsdelft.nl/~apache/) was built with PHP 3.0.6 as internal module by Manuel Lemos. If you need further assistance, send message to mle...@acm.org."

But that link's dead as well. Now I'm confused. Where is that
executable? And also, where is the version of Apache that has PHP
built-in? Does the release of Apache 1.3.3 on Aminet come with PHP too? It doesn't say so.

I give up. Hopefully there will be some folks around who know more.

My final goal is to install an Apache server on my A4000T with an SQL
database running in the background, and use PHP scripting to access
it....see where the Amiga can go...just dreaming...

Thanks a lot!

--
on a clear disk, you can seek forever....