Zappo PCMCIA CDROM with OS3.5

Adam Wasiak

Sep 11, 2000, 5:12:19 PM9/11/00
Hi

I am having a problem with a Zappo CD ROM drive (the PCMCIA kind).
I have installed OS3.5 (using this CDROM drive), however after the innstall
was complete the drive will not mount.

I have tried removing the cd.device lines from the DEVS:NSDPatch.cfg but
this still doesn't work. I think the OS3.5 installation may have overwritten
my cd.device with a new one, is this possible? I have also lost my
installation disk for this drive and don't have any manuals (as it was
second hand), so I can not replace it with the old device driver. Any
pointers would be a great help. Even a web address for the Zappo CDROM (CD
Overdrive ...? ) manufacturer.

TIA
---
Cheers