CANADIAN computer shopping guide

1 view

Computers-Canada

Oct 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/19/00

Computers-Canada makes your online shopping easier by letting you
compare
prices from hundreds of Canadian hardware and software retailers at
http://www.Computers-Canada.com

Here are a few reasons to use this free service:

1)Find _exactly_ the components you need; Don't settle for "something
similar".

2)SAVE MONEY: Find who sells it for less. Easy.

3)_ALL_ retailers listed ship within Canada.

4)Prices are listed in CAD only.

cheers,
Andre Pastor
3C Team http://www.Computers-Canada.com

*** *******
JOIN Computers-Canada's Affiliate program
and EARN 5c for every visitor you refer
http://www.Computers-Canada.com/affiliate/
*** *******

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Patrick Ford

Oct 20, 2000, 2:07:22 AM10/20/00
Computers-Canada wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Computers-Canada makes your online shopping easier by letting you
> compare

Oh wow--great stuff! I'll have to pass this on to all, my friends, starting
with:

postm...@9netave.com,
secu...@9netave.com,
ab...@9netave.com,
ab...@deja.com

+ =================================+
Patrick Ford
Auckland, New Zealand

Harvesters, send spam directly to:
ro...@127.0.0.1
abuse@!--#echo var
news.admin.ne...@myriad.alias.net

Gerry Thomas

Oct 20, 2000, 2:34:43 AM10/20/00
Hi Andre:

I've included

http://www.Computers-Canada.com

in my favorites list. I have Matlab R11.xx which dosn't demarcate by humble
cyber portion of the planet.

Abiento,
Gerry T.