AmiQuest Device

Chris Lennard

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Hi Everybody! (To quote Dr Nick Riviera)
I recently bought an Overdrive hard drive second hand, however it
didn't come with an install disk so as such it fails to work in
conjuction with my internal hard drive as I need the AmiQuest.Device
installed in Devs:, could anyone send me an DMS or lha of the disk?
If somebody could help it would be really appreciated, I was told by
somebody else that I should go to www.l6r.net/install for a copy, but
the website seems to be down or something and suprisingly Aminet has
nothing. Any replies to my own address please. Thanks.

Robert J Williams

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00

Chris Lennard <c.le...@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in article
<38B2E7DE.MD-1...@ukonline.co.uk>...

> Hi Everybody! (To quote Dr Nick Riviera)
> I recently bought an Overdrive hard drive second hand
[SNIP]

> could anyone send me an DMS or lha of the disk?
[SNIP]

> I was told by
> somebody else that I should go to www.l6r.net/install for a copy, but
> the website seems to be down or something

If the above wasn't a typo the correct URL is http://www.l8r.net. However I
don't seem to be able to get there at the moment so I guess it's down as
you say.

I think I have a copy of the disk which I could send to you. Please EMail
me if you still need it.

Robert

Posted and EMailed.

--
| Vice Chairman and Mag Editor | rob...@williams.demon.co.uk |
| SEAL - South Essex Amiga Link | A3000 CSPPC/060 CVPPC 64Mb OS3.5 |