Nothing (skippable)

TheBest27

Nov 9, 2006, 5:33:51 AM11/9/06
Shamefully. I got no real output out of YAMC to transcript my message to Wayne Hunt about the occurances on
www.amiga.org.

So, this is what I got:

<cut>

>Hey Wayne,
>
>You probably won't answer this which I may expect but on the other
>hand, I'm Narayan and I want my old username back.
>
>You've read the news, if not got to comp.sys.amiga.networking,
>everything is there.
>
>My IP address is different every time Wayne. I don't know how you
>could've possibly see what user is writing those posts, me myself with
>these hands didn't write 'em.
>
>Are you really sure you have complete and utter control over the site's
>input, and are you really sure that someone from Amiga.org didn't
>write those posts?
>
>What do you think? Can I get back my old username?
>
>With regards,
>Ivica Bozic

<cut>

The above messages title was/is: "Sorry if I offend you with my addressment" which got a little 'Hi,' in front
of the whole line.

Well, nothing answered. I sent email to my abuse here on T-Com, they gave me the address of Southwestern Bell
Internet Services ISP which is the ISP of www.amiga.org. Their email: ab...@swbell.net.

I wrote, they'll seek into the matter, and nothing.

Who knows, maybe our Wayne is the webmaster on the ISP and he (again :) ) got the email.

Well, I guess I'm Ive251 for now.

However if I see another post written under Narayan on Amiga.org and that I haven't written it I'm sending
again.

--*TheBest*--