SMTPd

1 view

Everett M. Greene

Feb 1, 2008, 2:46:21 AM2/1/08
I am using SMTPd from many moons ago as my email poster.
[Why change if it works?]

Recently, I was trying to generate a number of test messages
to send to myself for purposes of testing a mailreader of my
own design and construction. When I generated the messages,
SMTPd didn't recognize their being present and wouldn't send
them. All the messages are placed in amitcp:mailspool where
SMTPd is supposed to be looking for them and both X.zzz and
D.zzz files are created there for each message.

Does anyone know if SMTPd has some magic incantation for which
it's looking to recognize what it considers to be "approved"
messages to send?