Retro-computing Museum Destroyed in Ukraine

Robert Bernardo

Mar 26, 2022, 9:55:53 PM3/26/22
https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/retro-computing-museum-in-ukraine-destroyed-by-russian-bomb/

Commodores, Amigas, and others destroyed. Fortunately, no one was hurt.

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group - http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm
Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network - http://www.portcommodore.com/sccan
June 25-26 Commodore Los Angeles Super Show 2022 - http://www.portcommodore.com/class

KP KP

Aug 30, 2022, 10:29:12 AM8/30/22
That is sad, all those vintage machines. But good news that it was only things that got destroyed and not humans.

Bobbie Sellers

Aug 30, 2022, 11:09:02 AM8/30/22
If hostilities are ever concluded we will have to solicit donations to
restore this facility. Understand I use "we" in the
editorial sense only. I fear by the time Russian gives up I will
have ceased my use of a human body. Maybe I can get an unlimited
Replicant*.

bliss - using later more powerful hardware for the simple
tasks of everyday life. PCLinuxOS 64 KDE5 Linux 5.19.4.
*gratuitous Philip K. Dick reference.

--
bliss dash SF 4 ever at dslextreme dot com