Amiga OS5

Ivica Bozic

Jun 12, 2009, 3:32:06 PM6/12/09
http://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=29030&forum=2

Check it, check it, check it...

What I would add, that, like the os4, the os5 EXISTS, however bug
fixing and some installations missing are due.

Thank you for your shizophrenia.

--
--+ I. B. +--

Ivica Bozic

Jun 12, 2009, 3:36:20 PM6/12/09

Also can anyone tell me where is OS4, who is OS4, who has it, and who
is posting all the screenshots?

Ivica Bozic

Jun 13, 2009, 12:28:59 PM6/13/09

Hopefully, - your arguments are diminishing, - surely after all this
silence and no reactions to my true posts?

No?

Really?

I'll tell you what, all you nonbelievers and weasles will go away, and
I will stay here and talk to *real people*, because man, will you
(who?) not have anything to talk about.

And that my man, is a sure fact.

Ask Clockmeister, Wayne and Jack.

scott...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2012, 6:38:20 PM10/9/12
Amiga OS4.1 can be purchased from here: http://www.amigakit.us/
You can see something of it here: http://os4.hyperion-entertainment.biz/

I use it every day on an AmigaOne. It is a real product and runs wonderfully! Nothing like an efficient compact operating system running on GHz+ CPUs! Especially when the OS is sourced from the Amiga OS3.1 source code.