DraCo - an Amiga Clone

Rune Skaarsmoen

Feb 5, 1995, 4:59:23 PM2/5/95
Has anyone else heard about 'DraCo' ?

This is a transcript of parts of an advert which appeared in the German "Amiga
Magazin" (2/95):

[DraCo is an "Amiga clone" produced by MacroSystem. (MacroSystem Computer
Trading GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Str. 85, 58454 Witten. Tel. (0 23 02) 8 03 91.
Fax (0 23 02) 8 08 84 ) ]

[...]
DraCo comes without the Amiga custom chips. These are replaced by powerful
soft- and hardware components. So for instance the function of the Amiga
blitter is filled by the several times faster blitter of the NCR graphic
processor.

[...]
Price and date of shipping is not yet 100% decided. We believe the shipments
will start in the spring of 1995 -in sequence of the orders.

[...]
The basic set up (68060, DraCo-Retina, CD-ROM) will lie in the same price range
as an expanded 4000.

[...]
DraCo -Technical data

Possibilities: Classic Amiga uses, professional video-workstation

Processor: MC 68060

Housing: Full-size tower

Operating system: AmigaOS and others (UNIX-ports)

I/O: Fast SCSI-II with 53C270, parallel-port

Card slots: 2 DraCo-direct-interfaces (32 bit, > 20 MB/s) for DraCo-Retina and
DraCo-VLab Motion, 5 Zorro II slots for Toccata, Ethernet etc.

Drives: Delivered with CD-ROM, other SCSI-units (Hard drives, floppies,
streamer) optional.

Graphics: Delivered with DraCo-Retina (which is also necessary) (120 MHz pixel
frequency, data rate > 180 MB/s, 24 bits)

RAM: 4-128 MB own RAM (PS2-Module)

Software compatibility: Amiga software which can run with graphic cards (System
friendly programming)

DraCo-VLab Motion: Software compatible HighEnd-MJPEG-Card, data rate to
100% JPEG

Jason Compton

Feb 5, 1995, 6:13:41 PM2/5/95
skrs...@nvg.unit.no (Rune Skaarsmoen) writes:

>Has anyone else heard about 'DraCo' ?

Yes, this press release has appeared in several places. As of now, though, the
only thing MS has to show IS a press release.

Jason Compton FAX: 708-491-4064 jcom...@cup.portal.com and @bbs.xnet.com
Editor-In-Chief Amiga Report Magazine and Coverdisk
Contributing Writer Amiga Game Zone Magazine
The time to rise has been engaged. Rael Imperial Aerosol Kid.

Thierry Humeau

Feb 5, 1995, 6:16:14 PM2/5/95
In <3h3hnr$7...@due.unit.no> skrs...@nvg.unit.no (Rune Skaarsmoen) writes:

>Has anyone else heard about 'DraCo' ?
>
>This is a transcript of parts of an advert which appeared in the German "Amiga
>Magazin" (2/95):
>
>[DraCo is an "Amiga clone" produced by MacroSystem. (MacroSystem Computer
>Trading GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Str. 85, 58454 Witten. Tel. (0 23 02) 8 03 91.
>Fax (0 23 02) 8 08 84 ) ]

Will Draco have an Amiga style video slot and will it support the use
of a Toaster card?

Thierry.

Thierry Humeau tel: 301-933-3008
Cameraman/Producer fax: 301-933-2868
CANAL+TV France correspondant thi...@ix.netcom.com

la...@imap1.asu.edu

Feb 6, 1995, 1:57:05 AM2/6/95
Rune Skaarsmoen (skrs...@nvg.unit.no) wrote:
: Has anyone else heard about 'DraCo' ?

: [...]
: DraCo -Technical data

: Processor: MC 68060

: Housing: Full-size tower

The only problem that I can forsee with the DraCo is that since it can
only use Amiga hardware that does not rely upon the custom chipset, it
will be limited in its hardware expandability.

Chris Neil Hurley

Feb 6, 1995, 5:50:44 PM2/6/95
Regarding Draco.

Who is this thing for? It won't run games, it won't run the toaster.
There goes better than 90% of the already tiny market. What in the
world are they thinking?

It'd certainly be nifty to play with, but I can't imagine many folks
actually buying these things.

* Chris Hurley * Plantation:Scalable Distributed Rendering*
* chr...@shell.portal.com * for Lightwave 3D. Available Now. *
* irc: Mr_Scary * (706)793-4007. InterVISUAL Software. *

Paul van der Heu

Feb 6, 1995, 12:44:51 PM2/6/95
Thierry Humeau (thi...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:

: Will Draco have an Amiga style video slot and will it support the use
: of a Toaster card?

no and no, DraCo will _NOT_ be an Amiga. It will be bale to run some
Amiga software, but will break as soon an anything even looks at Amiga
specific (custom) hardware.

It is therefore a lot of hype and nothing to get excited about.

--

Paul 'Starchild' van der Heu, The MotherShip Connection
pv...@motship.xs4all.nl

This is an airconditioned room, do not open Windows.
- Panu on IRC #amiga

James Cooper

Feb 7, 1995, 9:10:27 AM2/7/95

In article <3h6944$j...@jobe.shell.portal.com>, chr...@shell.portal.com (Chris Neil Hurley) writes:
>Regarding Draco.
>
>Who is this thing for? It won't run games, it won't run the toaster.
>There goes better than 90% of the already tiny market. What in the
>world are they thinking?
>
>It'd certainly be nifty to play with, but I can't imagine many folks
>actually buying these things.

Really? True, you can't plug the toaster board in, but you can run
LightWave, Imagine, etc., etc., etc. on it, and at 3 times or better the
performance of the best '040 system, it could be quite worthwhile... not
as fast as the RISC machines in the ScreamerNET setup, but nothing to
discount, either.

I wouldn't mind having one just to run compilers on! :-)

Think of it as a partially Amiga compatible workstation...

--
---------------
Jim Cooper

Any opinions expressed herein are mine (Mine, all mine! Ha, ha, ha!),
and not necessarily those of my employer.

Remember, "Euphemisms are for the differently brained."

Jamie Krutz

Feb 7, 1995, 11:41:56 AM2/7/95
In article <3h6944$j...@jobe.shell.portal.com> chr...@shell.portal.com (Chris Neil Hurley) writes:
> Regarding Draco.
>
> Who is this thing for? It won't run games, it won't run the toaster.
> There goes better than 90% of the already tiny market. What in the
> world are they thinking?
>
> It'd certainly be nifty to play with, but I can't imagine many folks
> actually buying these things.

Depending on the price, it may be very attractive as a machine to
run productivity applications (you know, word processing, page
layout, spreadsheet, database, email, scheduling, accounting,
structured drawing, painting, image processing, animation, etc.). I
don't need another Toaster machine or a game machine, but I could
use another machine to run applications. I run applications like
these on a Spectrum card, currently, not the Amiga chipset.

Draco will also drastically improve the video quality of the VLab
Motion.

I think price will be a very important factor, but if they can
keep it competitive there will be a market.

Keep your Amiga for games, Toasters, etc., and buy the Draco
as a second machine - a faster applications workstation.

Regards,
-Jamie

Bobby Huang

Feb 7, 1995, 10:34:34 PM2/7/95
: Think of it as a partially Amiga compatible workstation...

Any reason why they are only using zorro II slots rather than ZIII's?

Bob.

Steven L. Kelsey

Feb 8, 1995, 12:26:27 AM2/8/95
In article <3h9e4a$r...@adam.cc.sunysb.edu>,

Yes, there are good reasons (IMO).

First of all, the Zorro-III requires quite a bit of logic to implement
and therefore increases the cost of the system, especially if you
support both Zorro-II and Zorro-III and all the capabilities of each
(including DMA, quick interrupts, etc.). The Zorro-III bus, as imple-
mented by C=, was never all that fast. Most cards never got more than
7 MB/s on it, if not much less. Also, most of the Z3 cards I have seen
offer resources which are already incorporated into DraCo (DRAM, SCSI,
video/graphics frame buffers). So, I think that Zorro-III is a poor
price/performance choice.

The DraCo CPU card is highly integrated, including lots of very fast
DRAM, bus-master DMA SCSI-II controller and some other standard I/O
interfaces. The DraCo 32-bit expansion bus is much higher bandwidth
than either Zorro-II or Zorro-III and is intended for cards like the
new DraCo Retina and VLab Motion. Most remaining expansion functions,
like audio, ethernet and serial i/o, can be found on common, non-DMA
Zorro-II cards. Designing a basic Zorro-II bus is relatively easy and
cost effective. This is a big win, considering the number of Z2 cards
on the market.

I really don't mean to put down the Z3 bus at all, it just happens to
be too hard and costly to implement for the limited bandwidth that it
provides, and there aren't that many Z3 products on the market to try
to take advantage of. Zorro-II, OTOH, is slow (around 3.5MB/s) but
easy and cheap to implement, and there are several products on the
market that DraCo user's can take advantage of.

Thanks for your bandwidth,

Steve

EriC

Feb 8, 1995, 1:03:23 AM2/8/95
chr...@shell.portal.com (Chris Neil Hurley) writes:

>Regarding Draco.

It will run the next generation of ARexx-integrated applications, which will
provide more power than any of the Plug-In style software available elsewhere.

When there's high quality digital video with that kind of horsepower,
you don't need a toaster. Simply preview transitions at low-res realtime
and let it compile out complex wipes via hooks to Lightwave standalone.

Edmund Vermeulen

Feb 8, 1995, 1:27:40 PM2/8/95
On 05 Feb 95 Jason Compton wrote about 'DraCo - an Amiga Clone':

JC> Yes, this press release has appeared in several places. As of now,
JC> though, the only thing MS has to show IS a press release.

And a full page add in a German magazine...

Greetings, Edmund
-- Via Xenolink 1.95, XenolinkUUCP 1.0

Greg L. Kimnach

Feb 8, 1995, 4:08:03 AM2/8/95
In article <3h3m7u$s...@ixnews2.ix.netcom.com> thi...@ix.netcom.com (Thierry Humeau) writes:
>From: thi...@ix.netcom.com (Thierry Humeau)
>Subject: Re: DraCo - an Amiga Clone
>Date: 5 Feb 1995 23:16:14 GMT

>In <3h3hnr$7...@due.unit.no> skrs...@nvg.unit.no (Rune Skaarsmoen) writes:

>>Has anyone else heard about 'DraCo' ?
>>
>>This is a transcript of parts of an advert which appeared in the German "Amiga
>>Magazin" (2/95):
>>
>>[DraCo is an "Amiga clone" produced by MacroSystem. (MacroSystem Computer
>>Trading GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Str. 85, 58454 Witten. Tel. (0 23 02) 8 03 91.
>>Fax (0 23 02) 8 08 84 ) ]
>>

>Will Draco have an Amiga style video slot and will it support the use
>of a Toaster card?

>Thierry.

no, you won't be able to use a toaster in it.

Greg
"ED Beta is simply the best consumer videotape format available."
--Video Magazine (Nov.1992, p. 30)
"Manufacturers may have a point when they perceive the U.S. consumer
electronics market as unsophisticated." --VideoMaker (March 1993, p. 88)
I opted for Betamax, the world for VHS. I for Amiga, the world for IBM clones.

Ibrahim Tertemiz

Feb 8, 1995, 12:53:34 PM2/8/95
In article <3h9e4a$r...@adam.cc.sunysb.edu>, Bobby Huang writes:

> : Think of it as a partially Amiga compatible workstation...
>
> Any reason why they are only using zorro II slots rather than ZIII's?

Any idea how to build ZIII without custom-chips?

> Bob.

Bye,
- Ibi -
--
"We have no disease, no trouble of mind,
We're fighting for peace, no regard for the time,

-- Queen: "Machines (or 'Back To Humans')"

Oliver -IR- Brunner

Feb 9, 1995, 5:03:33 AM2/9/95

In article <pvdh...@motship.xs4all.nl>, pv...@motship.xs4all.nl (Paul van der Heu) writes:
|> Thierry Humeau (thi...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
|>
|> : Will Draco have an Amiga style video slot and will it support the use
|> : of a Toaster card?
|>
|> no and no, DraCo will _NOT_ be an Amiga. It will be bale to run some
|> Amiga software, but will break as soon an anything even looks at Amiga
|> specific (custom) hardware.

Yep, it will never be an Amiga, 'cause this name is Copyrighted :).
But it will run the Amiga OS 3.1, so every software running on a
high end Amiga with a gfx card and programmed OS friendly
(I didn't want to say coded:) should run. And if there are
sold quite a lot of them (I am not shure ..), programms will
be ported (NetBSD for ex) or made compatible soon, I am shure.
Maybe you think of stuff like demos etc when saying
'..specific (custom) hardware..', but these thing are for FUN only
and would most probably fail on AAA ore whatever would have come, too.
I think the DraCo IS an alternative to an A4000 if it is cheaper
than a basic A4000. It will never be a replacement for game and
demo machines like A1200,A500 or CD32, thats clear.
Remember that most actual commercial (non game) Programs ARE
coded OS legal, not even looking at a single bit of the Amiga
custom chips :).

|> It is therefore a lot of hype and nothing to get excited about.

Maybe it can help the AmigaOS survive in some high end areas,
Gfx for example.
(Why not build a toaster for it ? .. :)

--
----------------------------------------------------//----------------------
| TUM: oliver....@informatik.tu-muenchen.de | \\// Oliver -IR- Brunner |

Paul van der Heu

Feb 9, 1995, 10:41:37 AM2/9/95
James Cooper (ja...@cdevil.unx.sas.com) wrote:

: Really? True, you can't plug the toaster board in, but you can run

: LightWave, Imagine, etc., etc., etc. on it, and at 3 times or better the

I am fairly sure neither will run on it.

Chucky

Feb 9, 1995, 5:54:00 PM2/9/95
CNH> It'd certainly be nifty to play with, but I can't imagine many folks
CNH> actually buying these things.

Well for a BBS machine it should work fine.
___
/ John Hertell «·» FidoNet: 2:203/616.0 · InterNet: Chu...@Spray.ct.se
Chucky/ViRTUAL «·» Aerosol Art +46 (0)54-833882 USR 28.8 - 040

... I admit it , I tried ms-dos, but I did not inhale.
( UUCP Dialup connection )

Jason Compton

Feb 9, 1995, 6:48:22 PM2/9/95
The DraCo looks to be DAMNED EXPENSIVE.

Read the description...it will cost as much as a "similarly equipped Amiga
4000". If they're thinking of today's rates, an 060 Amiga 4000 with
triple-speed CD-ROM isn't exactly cheap.

(Going by the projected costs of an 060 board, that is.)

Aleksi `Metalite` Suhonen

Feb 9, 1995, 10:33:29 PM2/9/95
Paul van der Heu (pv...@motship.xs4all.nl) wrote:
> Thierry Humeau (thi...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:

> no and no, DraCo will _NOT_ be an Amiga.

It will be the first Amiga Clone. (which is almost equal to Amiga ;-)

> It will be able to run some

> Amiga software, but will break as soon an anything even looks at Amiga
> specific (custom) hardware.

That is true, BUT most programs nowadays are made according to CATS
rules -> they should work on DraCo just fine. And besides ...
They can probably catch a lot of custom chip accesses with the MMU and
emulate them from there on. The question is ... have they bothered.
(Because ... as I said ... RTG has gone far enough to discourage
Software [!=demo] writers from using the hardware.)

> It is therefore a lot of hype and nothing to get excited about.

This however is the way that Amiga is bound to go. Independency of EVERYTHING.
(starting here with custom chips.) And the first Amiga Clone is ALWAYS worth
getting excited about ;)

--
Metalite [a...@modeemi.cs.tut.fi] A Bodiless Voice in the Void of CyberSpace.

Aleksi `Metalite` Suhonen

Feb 9, 1995, 10:38:07 PM2/9/95
Chris Neil Hurley (chr...@shell.portal.com) wrote:
> Regarding Draco.

> Who is this thing for? It won't run games, it won't run the toaster.
> There goes better than 90% of the already tiny market. What in the
> world are they thinking?

Can't you see that it's not aimed at the traditional Amiga Market.

> It'd certainly be nifty to play with, but I can't imagine many folks
> actually buying these things.

It is probably meant for the very high end of the market. CAD-Designing,
DeskTop Publishing and whatever you would use your average UNIX-system
for. And thus the UNIX-Clone version (to be released later) will be
their main product. (Games and rendering aren't everything you know ;-)

--
Metalite [a...@modeemi.cs.tut.fi] A Bodiless Voice in the Void of CyberSpace.

ADA, instead of C, is for programming, what
acidous stomach juices, instead of milk, is for cookies:
Just an alternative:-)

Thomas Domin

Feb 10, 1995, 11:34:57 AM2/10/95
On 06.02.1995 chr...@shell.portal.com (Chris Neil Hurley) wrote:

CH> Regarding Draco.
CH>
CH> Who is this thing for? It won't run games, it won't run the toaster.
CH> There goes better than 90% of the already tiny market. What in the
CH> world are they thinking?

Any application that works on an gfx board will work with the DraCo.
I would be able to run about 95% of my software on the DraCo - sure
these are defenitely no games but almost any application software.
MacroSystem is planning DraCo to be a machine for video editing; the
VLab Motion will be optionally available.

See Ya,
EDDIE

(Sorry for orthographical mistakes - English`s not my native language!)

-> WORKIN' ON A2000T/030/14M/710M/Merlin-II - Only AMIGA makes it possible <-

Jamie Krutz

Feb 11, 1995, 12:03:27 AM2/11/95
In article <pvdh...@motship.xs4all.nl> pv...@motship.xs4all.nl (Paul van der Heu) writes:
> James Cooper (ja...@cdevil.unx.sas.com) wrote:
>
> : Really? True, you can't plug the toaster board in, but you can run
> : LightWave, Imagine, etc., etc., etc. on it, and at 3 times or better the
>
> I am fairly sure neither will run on it.

What makes you think so?

Regards,
-Jamie

Markus Illenseer

Feb 11, 1995, 5:02:57 AM2/11/95
Chris Neil Hurley wrote:
> Who is this thing for? It won't run games, it won't run the toaster.
> There goes better than 90% of the already tiny market. What in the
> world are they thinking?

They believe that PowerUsers don't use games and toasters. And they
are right. The toaster never made it in europe, so why bother with it.

--
Markus Illenseer

Rene Laederach

Feb 15, 1995, 4:25:43 PM2/15/95
Hello Bobby!

Bobby Huang hacked the keyboard on 8 Feb 1995 03:34:34 GMT about `Re: DraCo - an
Amiga Clone' in comp.sys.amiga.hardware and wrote:

BH> : Think of it as a partially Amiga compatible workstation...
BH>
BH> Any reason why they are only using zorro II slots rather than ZIII's?

Yes, the Zorro II could probably be implemented without custom chips whereas the
ZIII needs the fat buster.

Bye

Rene Laederach

FIDO: 2:301/723.4 | Mit Penn-Tiums faengt die neue Aera des
Internet: mu...@snoop.alphanet.ch | Schlafgenusses an...

Aleksi `Metalite` Suhonen

Feb 16, 1995, 10:22:44 PM2/16/95
Christian Brandt (bra...@Informatik.TU-Muenchen.DE) wrote:

> In article <vO7HRMD...@point78.people-s.people.sub.org>, ed...@people-s.people.sub.org (Thomas Domin) writes:
> A mere gamemaschine with 040/40 and fast 24Bit-Graphics depending on
> OS-complying software and a (2do)-ExtraLowlevel.library could blast every
> PC-entertainmendsystem. Ok, no more banging the hardware, but instead
> getting each year four times faster systems for less money sounds nice

There's this game called 'xpilot' that depends on Xwindow and UDP which runs
quite nicely without banging on the hard ware. Also I've played DOOM without
PC hardware and it was quite fast too. So why should we really need hardware
depended games anymore?

Stefan Payment

Feb 17, 1995, 5:37:15 AM2/17/95
bru...@Informatik.TU-Muenchen.DE (Oliver -IR- Brunner) used his keyboard on 09.02.1995 at 10:03:33 o'clock
to write something under the subject "Re: DraCo - an Amiga Clone"
this is what I think about it :
OB> Yep, it will never be an Amiga, 'cause this name is Copyrighted :).
OB> But it will run the Amiga OS 3.1, so every software running on a
OB> high end Amiga with a gfx card and programmed OS friendly
OB> (I didn't want to say coded:) should run. And if there are
OB> sold quite a lot of them (I am not shure ..), programms will
OB> be ported (NetBSD for ex) or made compatible soon, I am shure.
OB> Maybe you think of stuff like demos etc when saying
OB> '..specific (custom) hardware..', but these thing are for FUN only
OB> and would most probably fail on AAA ore whatever would have come, too.
OB> I think the DraCo IS an alternative to an A4000 if it is cheaper
OB> than a basic A4000. It will never be a replacement for game and
OB> demo machines like A1200,A500 or CD32, thats clear.
OB> Remember that most actual commercial (non game) Programs ARE
OB> coded OS legal, not even looking at a single bit of the Amiga
OB> custom chips :).
so run any (systemfriendly)aplication and uses OS3.1
hmm... in that case MS better improves very fast their WB emulation on
the Retina because that thing still sucks under 3.1
and if you don't have a really good emulation the software fails
even if its properly programmed (coded?)
its always fun to see my friends 3000 w/ retina and OS3.1 running
aplications wh0 wanna open a ham8 screen and so on ;-)
but on the other hand your right its not supposed to be a games
machine but for games there are better computers out there
best example the "CLONE" ;-)

--
Stefan
E-Mail:Les...@Fishtwn2.han.de|Realname:Stefan Payment|Voice:+49 4721 65077

Hans Guijt

Feb 17, 1995, 6:37:59 AM2/17/95
In article <3ht3rn$4...@hpsystem1.informatik.tu-muenchen.de> bra...@Informatik.TU-Muenchen.DE (Christian Brandt) writes:
> Yes, simply buy the Toccata-Soundboard at Macrosystems.
>
> It costs around $300 and features 16Bit-Audio in great quality and the
>option of mixing up to 4(?) audiosignal together with some filtering
>and other nifty features (how about a toccata lite with just sound for
>$150?).

Thanks for the info. I'm thinking of buying an audio board for my a4000.
I *do* want developer stuff with it though! Are there any other options?

> Joking around, eh? The average 32Bit-VGA-Chips are 10x faster than Amiga-Blitter
>and the high-end 64Bit-VGA-Chips are at least 80 times faster than native
>Amiga-Grafiks!

Actually I meant: do programs using this type of OS call run at all? I
presume not, although it should be possible to use the MMU to monitor
writes to custom-chip space and emulate what the program is trying to
accomplish through normal OS calls ;-) . Did they implement something like
that?

Hans

J.T.Vermeulen

Feb 17, 1995, 8:01:37 AM2/17/95
In article <3hqlgm$1...@marton.hsr.no>, Lasse Olsen <lol...@hsr.no> wrote:
>James Cooper (ja...@cdevil.unx.sas.com) wrote:
>
>: In article <3h6944$j...@jobe.shell.portal.com>, chr...@shell.portal.com (Chris Neil Hurley) writes:
>
>: Really? True, you can't plug the toaster board in, but you can run

>: LightWave, Imagine, etc., etc., etc. on it, and at 3 times or better the
>: performance of the best '040 system, it could be quite worthwhile... not
>: as fast as the RISC machines in the ScreamerNET setup, but nothing to
>: discount, either.
>
>: I wouldn't mind having one just to run compilers on! :-)
>
>: Think of it as a partially Amiga compatible workstation...
>
> I'd go for an expanded A4000. Same price (according to the
> press release), same performance, same expandability (if we
> assume the A4000T) and on top of that you keep the AGA-chips..
> And - if Alex Amor gets his way - the prices od the A4000 will
> decrease when (if) put in to production again....
> Cheers...

I doubt any expanded A4000 (with good ol' slow chip mem) could give you
anything like the performance of an asynchronous bus under the new '060
protocol. And `if Alex Amor gets his way', the A4000 will be given away
free starting next week. Honestly, do you really believe everything the
man says? He obviously lacks the vision it takes to save the Amiga and
he obviously tries to make up for it by telling you what you want to
hear. It's easy and seductive to fall for that, but it is wrong nonethe-
less!

Jeroen.

Dave Haynie

Feb 17, 1995, 12:35:57 PM2/17/95
In <3h4h81$m...@news.asu.edu>, la...@imap1.asu.edu writes:
>Rune Skaarsmoen (skrs...@nvg.unit.no) wrote:
>: Has anyone else heard about 'DraCo' ?

>The only problem that I can forsee with the DraCo is that since it can

>only use Amiga hardware that does not rely upon the custom chipset, it
>will be limited in its hardware expandability.

Q: What Amiga hardware relies on the custom chips?

A: Video slot peripherals.

Anything that doesn't live in the video slot will have absolutely no
hardware reliance on the Amiga chips. Things that live in the video
slot are certainly dependent on the Amiga chip timing. Simple clocking
is very easy to duplicate, though some of the more esoteric behavior
of the Amiga's pixel stream might be hard to duplicate. Maybe the
Toaster won't work, but most hardware ought to.

Dave Haynie | ex-Commodore Engineering | See my first film
Sr. Systems Engineer | Class of '94 | "The Deathbed Vigil"
Scala Inc., US R&D | C= Failure n. See: Greed | in...@iam.com

"Caught a bolt of lightning, cursed the day he let it go" -Pearl Jam

Joshua Galun

Feb 18, 1995, 11:58:40 PM2/18/95

Dieter Jaeger (jae...@wap15.zi.biologie.uni-muenchen.de) wrote:
: I just gor the new issue of Amiga Magazin which contains an advert
: from MacroSystem with new infos about Draco:

What;s in the basic DraCo?

--

Joshua Galun

+========================================================================+
| co-Editor in Chief of Amiga Link: | Sysop of the Wolf's Lair BBS |
| You ultimate source of Amiga info | Run off an A500/030 and CNet 3.05c!|
| and articles! | Tons of Amiga files, no PC files |
| Available on Aminet and BBSs | allowed! And tons of GAMES!! |
| worldwide | (201) 666-9472 In Westwood, NJ USA |
+========================================================================+
****************************
*Lover of Amigas, Tolkien, *
*and Hobbits! *
****************************

Lasse Olsen

Feb 20, 1995, 11:09:01 AM2/20/95
J.T.Vermeulen (jver...@wi.leidenuniv.nl) wrote:
: In article <3hqlgm$1...@marton.hsr.no>, Lasse Olsen <lol...@hsr.no> wrote:

: >
[...]

Well, take into consideration that most gfx-operations would
take place in "my" expanded A4000's V-ram, and that the '060
would have SCSI-II (even though the A4000T includes this on the
motherboard),ram and ethernet on the CPU-card and this wouldn't
differ too much from the Draco......
I don't know what you've heard from Alex A, but his "vision"
of a cheaper A4000 is sertainly achievable....
And I still don't think the Draco is more likely to hit the market
in any better fashion than the possible remanufactured A4000...
Cheers...

Leibrock Gerhard

Feb 21, 1995, 6:13:07 AM2/21/95
Joshua Galun (zool@PROBLEM_WITH_INEWS_DOMAIN_FILE) wrote:
:
:
: Dieter Jaeger (jae...@wap15.zi.biologie.uni-muenchen.de) wrote:
: : I just gor the new issue of Amiga Magazin which contains an advert
: : from MacroSystem with new infos about Draco:
:
:
: What;s in the basic DraCo?
:
: --
:
: Joshua Galun

According to an add in the german Amiga Magazin (3/1995, page 13)

Draco hardware specs:
68060 CPU, NCR-SCSI Chipset, Tower, CDROM (triple speed),
3 Draco Slots (>20 MB/sec), 5 Zorro II(!) Slots, keyboard,
3 button mouse, 4MB RAM
4.498 DM (1 US DOLLAR is about 1.60 DM)
You need also:
Draco Retina gfx board 998 DEM
Draco CDROM 548 DM
All included:
5.998 DM

Available early 1995 (They hope so)

As stated in the add, the ZII slots are for the toccata sound card
(598 DM, 16 bit), Ethernet, Emplant etc.

Well, I just cite the add, nothing else.

Gerhard

| /// Gerhard Leibrock | fa...@cipsol.cs.uni-sb.de |
| /// Neuhaeuselerstr. 12 | |
| \\\/// D-66459 Kirkel | leib...@fsinfo.cs.uni-sb.de |
| \XX/ (+49) 6849/6134 | ge...@stud.uni-sb.de |

Steven Babyar

Feb 22, 1995, 4:16:30 AM2/22/95
: This wouldn't even be able to compete with the entertainment systems that
: should be out by then. 3DO is going to use a PPC variant for their next
: machines (PPC 602) that will be faster and cheaper than a 68040-40. Not
: only that, but Apple is coming out with the Pippen that will use the 603
: and will be able to run most Mac software with minor changes. Apple has
: a very good track record at encouraging its developers to port to new
: systems.

I can count on my single hand of what decent games there is already for
the PPC, so they have every bit of a chance to succeed as anyone else.
--
j...@usis.com

Tony Bahama 420

Jan 24, 2024, 3:33:37 PMJan 24
Buy Undetectable Counterfeit Money Online Cheap From A Reliable Store And Stop Leaving Paycheck To Paycheck
Put an end to your financial trauma with counterfeit money for sale
Buying and Using Counterfeit Money Online Safely

buy undetectable counterfeit money,
buy real and fake driver's licenses
Buy counterfeit banknotes
where to buy fake dollar bills
where to buy counterfeit bills
where to buy fake bills
buy counterfeit bank notes
where to buy fake bank notes
where can i buy fake dollar bills
where to buy counterfeit bank notes
Buy counterfeit euro bills
Buy fake euro bills online
Where to buy fake British pounds
fake banknotes for sale uk
fake bank notes for sale
counterfeit euro banknotes for sale
counterfeit bank notes for sale
Where to buy fake euro bills
Where to British pounds
Fake bank notes for sale Germany
Counterfeit bank notes for sale China
Buy currency bills Japan
Where to buy euro bills online
fake money for sale
prop money for sale
counterfeit money for sale
money for sale
money tree for sale
undetectable fake money for sale
real money for sale
confederate money for sale
legit counterfeit money for sale
confederate currency for sale
high quality counterfeit money for sale
quality counterfeit money for sale
high quality undetectable counterfeit banknotes for sale
currency for sale
banknotes for sale

TELEGRAM https://t.me/official_note_hub
Email: tonyb...@usa.com
whatsApp +1(805) 232 4147

We are the best and unique producer of HIGH QUALITY Undetectable counterfeit Banknotes. With over a billion of our products circulating around the world. We offer only original high-quality counterfeit currency NOTES. We ship worldwide. We also print and sell Grade A banknotes of over 52 currencies in the world. Here is your chance to be a millionaire. Our money is perfectly reproduced, indistinguishable to the eye and to the touch. We are sending in various sizes, packed and hidden. All our notes carry all the holograms and water marks and pass the light detector test. We will deliver the money directly to your home without the interference of customs. We have a huge quantity ready in stock. EUROS, DOLLARS AND POUNDS AND NOVELTY DOCUMENTS LIKE PASSPORTS, ID CARDS, GREEN CARDS AND DRIVERS LICENSES.

We use the latest technology to produce our notes so that it looks 100% identical to the real note. This thus implies all security features present in the real notes are present in the note we make. Our team is made up of Quality IT technicians from Morocco, US, Russia, India, Korea and China etc. We offer high quality counterfeit NOTES for all currencies.
Tags: Counterfeit Cash, Counterfeiting Money and SSD High Quality UNDECTABLE COUNTERFEINEY BANKNOTES and SSD Solution for Sale € AND SSD CHEMICALS BEST COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE, DOLLARS, GBP, EURO NOTES AND SSD SOLUTION AVAILABLE BUY TOP GRADE COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE, DOLLARS, GBP, EURO NOTES AND SSD SOLUTION AVAILABLE. TOP QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY FOR SALE. DOLLAR, POUNDS, EUROS AND OTHER CURRENCIES AND SSD SOLUTION AVAILABLE Counterfeit money for sale clone cards for sale clone cards for sale near me clone cards for sale new zealand clone cards for sale australia clone cards for sale uk clone cards for sale usa clone cards atm machine atm machine uk atm cards avaliable BUY TOP GRADE COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE Telegram: https://t.me/official_note_hub. DOLLARS, GBP, EURO NOTES AND SSD SOLUTION counterfeit money £AU$ $€¥

where to buy fake bank notes buy undetectable Buy high quality counterfeit eemoney £AU$ $€¥ | where to buy fake bank note counterfeitsales›FAKE NOTE, Fake bank note, real money for sale shop › counterfeit-notes › us-dollar › counterfeit-usd-100-bills,

TELEGRAM https://t.me/official_note_hub
Email: tonyb...@usa.com
whatsApp +1(805) 232 4147
EUR - Euro
USD - US Dollar
DNR-DINAR
GBP - British Pound
INR - Indian Rupee
AUD - Australian Dollar
CAD to Canadian Dollar
AED - Emirates Dirham
ZAR-Rand
CHF - Swiss Franc
CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi
MYR - Malaysian RinggitTHB - Thai Bah
NZD - New Zealand Dollar
[...]

Tags: Counterfeit Cash, Counterfeiting Money and SSD High Quality UNDECTABLE COUNTERFEINEY BANKNOTES and SSD Solution for Sale € AND SSD CHEMICALS BEST COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE, DOLLARS, GBP, EURO NOTES AND SSD SOLUTION AVAILABLE BUY TOP GRADE COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE, DOLLARS, GBP, EURO NOTES AND SSD SOLUTION AVAILABLE. TOP QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY FOR SALE. DOLLAR, POUNDS, EUROS AND OTHER CURRENCIES AND SSD SOLUTION AVAILABLE Counterfeit money for sale clone cards for sale Clone cards are spammed credit cards with clean funds. clone cards are available for cash out in ATMs🏧,Gas stations⛽,POS Our clone card comes with ATM pin for easy cash outs

We use credit card filters to obtain magnetic stripe information of a credit or debit card. The information received is not limited to credit card password, numbers, CVV and expiration date. This information comes in the form of pin (101 or 201) dump. now we use the MSR printer to put received information on a blank card
A blank card that contains information received using credit card filters are called cloned cards. You can use them for in-store shopping (card) or cash payment from an ATM
Shipping is always smooth and safe because the card is always hidden in a book and wrapped neatly to look like a gift. it's always safe buying your cloned cards from us.
Still shippin worldwide them cloned cards whatever states u comin from u can receive ur package within 24 hrs only in the states outside the states Will takes 48 hrs to UK, CANADA, FRANCE, GERMANY, AUSTRALIA... And 72hrs to the rest of the world tap in to place ya orders discount for bulk deals always avail
🔥🏧💯 ✅ Come btc ready 💳💰

How to use the Cloned Cards!
Step 1: Insert ATM Card.
Step 2: Select the Language.
Step 3: Enter 4 Digit ATM Pin.
Step 4: Select Your Transaction.
Step 5: Select Your Account.
Step 6: Enter the Withdrawal Money(withdraw $500 every after 2 hours)
Step 7: Collect the Cash.
Step 8: Take a Printed Receipt.

Cloned Card Rates
Low Balance
$350 for balance $5k
$475 for balance $6k

High Balance
$1k for balance $15k
$2k for balance $30k
$3.5k for balance $50k
$5k for balance $ 70k

Clone Credit Card💳 orders 📦available
• Shipping 🛫 🛫
• Swift Delivery On FedEx ,DHL express 🚚
🚚 (USA)🇺🇸 >> Same day
🚚 (Canada) 🇨🇦 >> Same day
🚚 (UK) 🇬🇧 >> 48 hours
🚚 (Germany) 🇩🇪 >> 48 hours
🚚 (France) 🇫🇷 >> 48 hours
🚚 (Switzerland)🇨🇭>> 48 hours
🚚 (Russia) 🇷🇺 >> 48 hours
..and more 🌎

Text me now and make your orders right away
TELEGRAM https://t.me/official_note_hub
Email: tonyb...@usa.com
whatsApp +1(805) 232 4147
❗We have a %100 money back policy . You can opt-out for a refund when you have problems with our cards 💳…. Your feedback is always needed for us to improve upon our services

BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Aberdeen Scotland Aberdeen
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Armagh Northern Ireland County Armagh
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Bangor Northern Ireland County Down
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in BangorWales Gwynedd
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Bath England Somerset6 Belfast Northern Ireland County Antrim
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Birmingham England West Midlands
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Bradford England West Yorkshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Brighton and Hove England East Sussex
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Bristol England Bristol
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Cambridge England Cambridgeshire Canterbury England Kent
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Cardiff Wales Glamorgan
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Carlisle England Cumbria
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Chelmsford England Essex
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Chester England Cheshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Chichester England West Sussex
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Colchester England Essex
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Coventry England West Midlands
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Derby England Derbyshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Doncaster England South Yorkshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Dundee Scotland Dundee
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Dunfermline Scotland Fife
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Durham England Durham
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Edinburgh Scotland Edinburgh
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Ely England Cambridgeshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Exeter England Devon
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Glasgow Scotland Glasgow
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Gloucester England Gloucestershire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE IN UK in Hereford England Herefordshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Inverness Scotland Highland
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Kingston upon Hull England East Riding of Yorkshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Lancaster England Lancashire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Leeds England West Yorkshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Leicester England Leicestershire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Lichfield England Staffordshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Lincoln England Lincolnshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Lisburn Northern Ireland County Antrim
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Liverpool England Merseyside
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in London England Greater London
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Londonderry Northern Ireland County Londonderry
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Manchester England Greater Manchester
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Milton Keynes England Buckinghamshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Newcastle upon Tyne England Tyne and Wear
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in NewportWales Newport City
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Newry Northern Ireland County Down
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Norwich England Norfolk
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Nottingham England Nottinghamshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Oxford England Oxfordshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Perth Scotland Perth and Kinross
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Peterborough England Cambridgeshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Plymouth England Devon
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Portsmouth England Hampshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Preston England Lancashire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Ripon England North Yorkshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Salford England Greater Manchester
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Salisbury England Wiltshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Sheffield England South Yorkshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Southampton England Hampshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Southend-on-Sea England Essex
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in St Albans Englandn Hertfordshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in St Asaph (Llanelwy) Wales Denbighshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in St Davids Wales Pembrokeshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Stirling Scotland Stirlingshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Stoke-on-Trent England Staffordshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Sunderland England Tyne and Wear
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Swansea Wales Swansea
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Truro England Cornwall
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Wakefield England West Yorkshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Wells England Somerset
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Westminster England Greater London
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Winchester England Hampshire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Wolverhampton England West Midlands
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Worcester England Worcestershire
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in Wrexham Wales Wrexham
BUY CLONED ATM BANK CARDS(CREDIT CARDS) ONLINE in York England North Yorkshire
TELEGRAM https://t.me/official_note_hub
Email: tonyb...@usa.com
whatsApp +1(805) 232 4147
can a cloned card be used at an atm
free cloned credit cards
using cloned credit cards
atm card cloning device
what to do if my card is cloned
how to clone a credit card with chip
credit card cloning chip and pin
credit card cloning software
BUY CLONED CARDS CVV!!!!
BUY CLONED CARDS CVV!!!!
BUY CLONED CARDS CVV!!!!
HACKED CARDS CVV FOR SALE HERE!!!!
Pure Chem Shop's profile photo
Pure Chem Shop
unread,(3 days ago)
sell cc us, sell cc us bin, sell cc us fullz info, sell cc us vbv, sell cc good and fresh, sell cc live 100%

Selling 100% Fresh Cc Dumps+pin,Fullz+dob,bank login

CONTACT DETAILS:
Hello all clients !
- hacker, good seller, best tools, sell online 24h.
- I want introduce to you my services and sell fresh cC (visa/master,amex,dis,bin,dob,fullz..) all country, Dumps

track 1&2, Account paypal,SMTP, RDP, VPS, Mailers, do WU transfer and Software Bug Transfer Western Union.
- I sell cc Fresh - Fast and Good price.
- And I need good buyer for business long-term.
sell cc good and fresh 100%, sell cc good fresh cheap, sell cc shop, sell cc all country
sell cc us, sell cc us bin, sell cc us fullz info, sell cc us vbv, sell cc good and fresh, sell cc live 100%, sell

cc fresh, sell cc fullz pass, shop cc fresh, shop cc

Sell Credit Card (Cc) Online good payment for Shopping online
Format is:
|Card Number|Exp. Date|Cc/Cc|First Name|Last Name|Street|City|State|ZipCode|Country|Phone|Type Of Card|Bank Name|
sell cc uk fresh, sell cc uk high balance, cc uk pass vbv, sell cc uk fullz info, sell cc uk, cc for sale, sell cc

good live, sell cc valid, store cc

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ MY CARDS PRICE LIST ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

***clone card prices LIST***

---- YESCARDS pour DAB et CARTE Clone © DIRECTEMENT UTILISABLE

PRIX POUR LES YESCARDS

Platinium visa - 350 euro ---- plafond 10000 euros

Platinium Visa - 450 euros ----> plafond 20000 euros
Platinium Mastercard - 500 euros ----> plafond 22500 euros

Platinium Visa - 600 euros ----> 27000 euros
Platinium Mastercard - 650 euros ---> 29000 euros

Infinity Visa - 750 euros ----> plafond 35000 euros
Infinity Mastercard - 850 euros ----> plafond 45000 euros

Achat et Livraison Express
avec DHL ou UPS ou par la POSTE et meme FEDEX

===> List Price for fresh Credit Card (CC,CCV,Ccs)
- US (visa/master) = 35$ per 1
- US (Amex,Dis) = 65$ per 1
- US Bin = 15$, US Dob = 65$
- US fullz info = 65$ per 1
- UK (visa/master) = 50$ per 1
- UK (Amex,Dis) = 60$ per 1
- UK Bin = 30$, UK Dob = 65$
- UK fullz info = 85$ per 1
- CA (visa/master) = 50$ per 1
- CA (Amex,Dis) = 50$ per 1
- CA Bin = 25$, CA Dob = 55$
- CA fullz info = 65$ per 1
- AU (visa/master) = 65$
- AU (Amex,Dis) = 65$ per 1
- AU Bin = 30$, AU Dob = 65$
- AU fullz info = 65$ per 1
- EU (Visa,Master) = 65$ per 1
- EU (Amex,Dis) = 65$ per 1
- EU Bin = 35$, AU Dob = 65$
- EU fullz info = 60$ per 1

TELEGRAM https://t.me/official_note_hub
Email: tonyb...@usa.com
whatsApp +1(805) 232 4147
Others Country:
- Italy = 65$ per 1 (fullz info = 65$)
- Spain = 65$ per 1 (fullz info = 65$)
- Denmark = 65$ per 1 (fullz info = 65$)
- Sweden = 65$ per 1 (fullz info = 65$)
- France = 65$ per 1 (fullz info = 65$)
- Germany = 65$ per 1 (fullz info = 65$)
- Ireland = 65$ per 1 (fullz info = 65$)
- Mexico = 65$ per 1 (fullz info = 65$)
- Asia = 85$ per 1 (fullz info = 65$)
sell cc eu, sell cc eu cheap live, sell cc eu fullz info, sell cc eu with bin, sell cc with bin, sell cc pass vbv,

sell cc non, sell cc good cheap, sell fresh cc

* SPECIAL CARD (With DOB + Bin, Full Info) good bin, high balance:
30 CC Dob + Bin US = 450$
30 CC Dob + Bin UK = 500$
20 CC Dob + Bin CA = 500$
20 CC Dob + Bin AU = 500$
20 CC Dob + Bin EU = 600$

* SSN / DOB:
150$ - 200$ = 400 info SSN
sell cc au, sell cc au fresh good, sell cc au valid live, sell cc au best balance, sell cc au fullz info, sell cc

shopping, cc shop, sell cc fullz

===> Price for track1&2:
** Usa :101
- Visa Classic, MasterCard Standart =45$
- Visa Gold|Platinum|Business, MasterCard Gold|Platinum = 50$
- American Express = $50 (Without SID)
- Discover = $50

** Canada: 101 201
- Visa Classic, MasterCard Standart = 45$
- Visa Gold|Platinum|Business, MasterCard Gold|Platinum = 50$

** EU, UK: 101 201
- Classic|Standart = 60$
- Gold|Platinum = 70$
- Business|Signature|Purchase|Corporate|World = 100$

** ASIA/AUSTRALIA/Exotic: 101 201 121
- MasterCard| Visa Classic = $50
- Visa Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business = $70

** Other countries: 101 201
- MasterCard| Visa Classic = 50$
- Visa Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business = 70$

===> Price for track and Track 1 & 2(With/without Pin):
sell tracks track 2, sell tracks+pins, atm track for sale, atm track shop, track shop online, shop cc track, sell

fresh tracks

- Tracks 1&2 US = 100$/1, No Pin 50$
- Tracks 1&2 UK = 110$/1, No Pin 60$
- Tracks 1&2 EU = 120$/1, No Pin 80$
- Tracks 1&2 AU = 120$/1, No Pin 80$
- Tracks 1&2 CA = 120$/1, No Pin
sell track us, sell track us with pin, sell track track, sell track forum, sell track with pin, sell track track1

track2
sell track track 1/2 china, sell track china with pin, sell track dubai, track asian, sell track 101, sell track

201, track 101

===> Western Union transfer (WU Transfer) ($/£/â?¬)
(EU,UK,Asia,Canada,US,France,Gunion online, hacking into western union, hack western union money transfer online,

TELEGRAM https://t.me/official_note_hub
Email: tonyb...@usa.com
whatsApp +1(805) 232 4147
$300 for MTCN $3000 (get MTCN vs Sender's details)
$500 for MTCN $6000 (get MTCN vs Sender's details)
$700 for MTCN $9000 (get MTCN vs Sender's details)
$900 for MTCN $15000 (get MTCN vs Sender's details)

Give me your western union receive info and payment me fee. Then i will do transfer for you, After about 30 mins

* Selling Email and pass - Email leads:
1000 Email and pass of (US,UK,CA,EU,AU,..) and many other countries = 50$
5000 (US,UK,AU), World(Mixed), Jobseeker, AOL email leads = 50$
hack western union mtcn number, track mtcn number western union, wu hacking, wu bug, western union money track hack, wu transfer forum

TELEGRAM https://t.me/official_note_hub
Email: tonyb...@usa.com
whatsApp +1(805) 232 4147
* BANK LOGIN & ACCOUNT PAYPAL GOOD AND SAFE *
(HSBC, Barclays, Welsfargo, BOA, Chase, Credit union, Halifax,.. and many Bank other)
Bank Login : Username + Password Number
Bank transfer: Holder Name Use Bank + Number Account Bank + Bank Name + Address Full.
Have all details for login and i can transfer balance to your account if you want.
sell bank login us, hack bank account money online, hack bank transfer money, hacking bank account transfer money

software

- Account balance:
**US: (Bank of America,Chase,Wells Fargo...)
. Balance 3000$ = 300$
. Balance 6000$ = 500$
. Balance 8000$ = 600$
. Balance 12000$ = 800$
. Balance 15000$ = 1000$
. Balance 20000$ = 1200$

**UK: (LLOYDS TSB,BARCLAYS,Standard Chartered,HSBC...)
. Balance 3000 GBP = 400$
. Balance 6000 GBP = 600$
. Balance 10000 GBP = 800$
. Balance 12000 GBP = 900$
. Balance 16000 GBP = 1000$
. Balance 20000 GBP = 1500$
(Other fees transfer depend on amount you want)
sell bank login uk, online bank account hacking software, sell bank login, sell bank transfer, hacking bank

account, hacking bank online, hacker bank transfer, hacker bank account

TELEGRAM https://t.me/official_note_hub
Email: tonyb...@usa.com
whatsApp +1(805) 232 4147
- PayPal:
+ Sell Visa Debit US : 120$
+ Paypal with pass email = 60$/paypal
+ Paypal don't have pass email = 50$/Paypal
+ Paypal Veritified with balance and price (Email address + password) full infomation:
100$ = 1 Account PP 2000$
200$ = 1 Account PP 4500$
300$ = 1 Account PP 8500$
500$ = 1 Account PP 13000$

===> Price of ATM Card ($/£/€):

ATM card 4000$ = 250$
ATM card 7000$ = 450$
ATM card 6000$ = 350$
ATM card 8000$ = 750$
ATM card 2000£ = 150$
ATM card 5000£ = 300

=> MY RULES:
- Customer want test please buy for test and if the cc is good customer can buy more from me, pls dont ask free test and sample or screenshot with me.
- Customer buy over 15, I will discount for you.
- I have a replacement policy for bad cc. All my cc are inspected before sale.
- Cc will be sent to you after receiving payment. Orders will be sent via e-mail or where you want and warranty for

you 24h after you buy.

Payment methods BTC(bitcoin) TELEGRAM https://t.me/official_note_hub
Email: tonyb...@usa.com
whatsApp +1(805) 232 4147

Fakebank Notes

Feb 12, 2024, 8:02:38 PMFeb 12
SAR - Saudi Arabian RiyalQAR - Qatari Riyal
Contact us for more information using the information below:
contact us via the following information
**clone card prices LIST**
Message