HELP ! FEARS on CD-32 !

BOISDRON Frederic

Apr 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/24/97

Hi everybody !

Please, help me ! I would like the FEARS codes for CD-32 (not disk, they
don't works).

Thank you !

____ _ _ _
/ __| | |_ | | | |
| |_ ___ _ __ ____ ____ | _|__ | |__| |
\ \/ _|| "__|| ___|| ___|| |/ _|| __ |
_| | |_ | | | _|_ | _|_ | | |_ | | | |
|___/ \___||_| |____||____| \_\___||_| |_|
When a Computer is ALIVE ! VIVA EL AMIGA !

Frederic BOISDRON
Great Britain : bfab...@newi.ac.uk
France : fboi...@minitel.net
http:// under construction...

jgi...@bfs.unibol.com

Apr 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/25/97

In article <E94wM...@exeter.ac.uk>,

bfab...@newi.ac.uk (BOISDRON Frederic) wrote:
> Please, help me ! I would like the FEARS codes for CD-32 (not disk, they
> don't works).

Sorry, cant help you with the codes as I only have the floppy version.

I was wondering: does the cd32 version of Fears load as files or some
sort of custom format? Ie: if you type "dir cd0:" (or whatever), do you
get a list of files?

/John.
--
John Girvin
TURBO TOMATO Development

Markus Castren

Apr 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/29/97

BOISDRON Frederic said about HELP ! FEARS on CD-32 !:

>Please, help me ! I would like the FEARS codes for CD-32 (not disk, they
>don't works).

AFAIK, they're in Aminet.

--
* Markus Castren - sl...@xgw.fi
* http://www.xgw.fi/~slice/

scr3...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2018, 5:55:29 AM2/27/18
Le mardi 29 avril 1997 09:00:00 UTC+2, Markus Castren a écrit :
> BOISDRON Frederic said about HELP ! FEARS on CD-32 !:
> >Please, help me ! I would like the FEARS codes for CD-32 (not disk, they
> >don't works).
>
> AFAIK, they're in Aminet.

Thank you Markus ;)