MKombat death moves

M P Humphries CSS BLDG. 2

Dec 21, 1993, 9:48:23 AM12/21/93
Sorry if this has been done loads before, but Ive been on my holidays to USA
and missed all posts up to today.

I need to know the death moves for Mortal Kombat.

I have 6 of the 8, but the one Ive been told for scorpion seems impossible
to do. So could someone confirm this one. Also Kano (I think). I havent
any idea how to do his power punch thing.

Im about to go on a telnet trip looking for any death move file, but if
some kind person could email me asap with the moves Id be much obliged.

Thanks in advance

Mark

BTW MK2 is AWESOME. I really hope this makes it to the home. If it
aint on CD32/Amiga, Ill be buying the console/machine which can do it
(decently).

Paul Cardwell

Dec 21, 1993, 2:27:59 PM12/21/93

I need this information as well...I love freezing and shocking players.

Paul

.---------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Arc Wave, real life: Paul Cardwell | INet Address: a...@judy.indstate.edu |
|___________________________/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\____________________________|
`---------------------------A4000/040,Linux,OS/2----------------------------'

cbusylol

Jun 18, 2017, 9:42:58 PM6/18/17
Scorpion's move is basically Up, Up, so you can just spam it and it should fire when he lands on the ground. Or, you can block and press Up, Up. I don't know if there is a block on the pleb Amiga version, so let me know.

As for Kano, I'm not sure what his fatality it.

mailman

Jan 7, 2018, 4:05:29 AM1/7/18
Amiga version of the game has completely different moves. They are
one-button based. As it goes for Scorpion character on Amiga you need to
pull down the joystick twice and press fire.

--
Greets,

*Polski Portal Amigowy* - #http://www.ppa.pl/#