Hundreds of Amiga games for sale, v. 5.9

Peteroo

Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96

Here's a much cut-down version (5.9) of my list of Amiga games for sale.

It occurred to me that, pushing 800 items, the list had grown unmanageable
and that the clutter of older, more obscure or simply not-too-good items
might be preventing buyers from seeing trees for the forest. :->

So I've sold off around 250 items in bulk, dropped the no-docs items (a
list of which I'll provide to correspondents upon request) and tried to
generally tighten things up. Hope it worked.

At the same time, I couldn't resist the temptation and added 25 additional
titles. I've also changed the ground rules a little. (See #6.)

1) I deliberately haven't listed prices, but will consider any offer
(within reason).
2) I'll also accept trades -- exchanging multiple listed items for a new
or recent Amiga release -- or something older that I'm especially looking
for, like, say, Ghosts & Goblins, Maelstrom, The Magnetic Scrolls
Collection or Rockstars Ate My Hamster.)
3) All titles are originals, with full docs (except where noted) and copy
protection material, but not boxes (again, except where noted).
4) Everything's one of a kind, and available on a first-come, first-served
bcontent, publisher, date, etc., and will try to respond the same day. But
I can't address specifics, or offer any warranty, about what works on what
system beyond what (if anything) is stated expressly in the docs.
6) You may reserve items for a week within the US and for two weeks
outside the US. After that, they'll be returned to the pool of available
games.
7) I'll be happy to ship anywhere, with this catch: You pick up the
postage, and you'll have to pay in US funds.
8) Checks and MOs are fine as payment. Typically, I'll ship the first
business day after your payment arrives. Priority mail will be used
whenever practical, and UPS for larger orders. I'd prefer not to deal with
COD unless you're adamant about it.
9) If you don't see what you're looking for, just ask. I probably have it,
and may be willing to part with it.
10) Freebies will be enclosed with every order. I'll try to make them
appropriate to your taste (as indicated by your purchase).

3D Pool (MicroProse)
1869 (AGA)
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
A-10 Tank Killer v. 1.5
A320 Airbus (Thalion)
Action Fighter
Advantage Tennis
Adventure Construction Set
Adventures Through Time
Afrika Korps
Afterburner
Age of Sail
Agony (Pygnosis)
Airball
Air Strike USA
Akira
Alien Breed 3D (AGA)
Alien Drug Lords
Alien Storm
All Dogs Go to Heaven
'Allo 'Allo
Altered Beast
Ambermoon (in German; rare)
Annals of Rome
Apidya
Aquanauts
Aquatic Games (James Pond game with sports theme)
Arazok's Tomb
Archon
Archon II: Adept
Arkanoid: Revenge of Doh (Arkanoid 2)
Armalyte
Arthur (Infocom)
Artura
Atomic Robo-Kid
Atomino (Psygnosis)
A-Train Construction Set
AutoDuel
Axe of Rage (sequel to Death Sword)
Baal (Psygnosis)
Back to the Future II
Back to the Future III
Bad Dudes
Ballistix (Psygnosis)
Ballyhoo (Infocom, includes box)
Bangkok Knights (System 3)
Barbarian (Psygnosis)
Bar Games
The Bard's Tale
The Bard's Tale III: The Thief of Fate
Battle Chess
Battle Chess II: Chinese Chess
Battleship
Battle Tank: Barbarossa to Stalingrad (SimCan)
Battletoads
Beach Volley
Beastlord
Beavers
Be Bop 'N Drop
Bee Gee Air Rally
Better Dead than Alien
Beyond Zork
Big Business/Wall Street
Big Nose the Caveman
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
Bill Elliott's NASCAR Challenge
Bionic Commando
Birds of Prey
The Black Cauldron (includes box)
Black Magic
Blades of Steel
Blitzkrieg: Battle at the Ardennes
Blockbuster
Blockout
Blood Money (Psygnosis)
The Blue & the Gray
Blue Angels
Blue Max
Body Blows (AGA)
Body Blows Galactic (AGA)
Bo Jackson Baseball (TV Sports: Baseball)
Borrowed Time
Botics
Brain Blasters (UBI Soft puzzle game)
Bram Stoker's Dracula (Psygnosis)
Bratacas (first Psygnosis game)
Bravo Romeo Delta
Breach
Breach data disk: Serayachi Campaign
Breach 2 data disks
-- Advanced Tactical Training School
-- The Federation Collection: The Azarius Incident
-- " " " Azarius Under Fire
-- " " " Death Before Dishonor
-- " " " Testimony of Courage
Break 'n' Bash
Bride of the Robot
Bridge 6.0
Brigade Commander
Brigade Commander data disks
-- Operation Desert Storm
-- The Red State
Bubble Ghost
Buck Rogers: Countdown to Doomsday
Budokan
Bump and Burn (Super Mario Karts clone)
Bunny Bricks
Burning Rubber (AGA)
California Games
California Games II
Cardiaxx
Carthage (Psygnosis)
CarVup
The Castle of Dr. Brain
Castlevania
Castle Warrior (early Delphine game)
Centerfold Squares (adult puzzle game)
Centurion
Championship Baseball
Championship Golf
Champions of Krynn (includes hint book)
The Charge of the Light Brigade
Checkmate
Che: Guerilla in Bolivia
Chessmaster 2100
Chronoquest II (Psygnosis)
Cliffhanger (Psygnosis)
Clockwiser
Colossus Chess X
Combat Course
Computer Baseball
Computer Diplomacy (Avalon Hill)
Conflict: Europe
Conflict: Middle East
Conquest of Japan
Cool World
Cosmic Bouncer
Cosmic Pirate
Cosmic Relief
Cosmo Ranger
Cosmostruction
Courtroom
Craps Academy
Crazy Cars 3
The Crimsom Crown (Polarware)
Crystal Kingdom Dizzy
Cyberball
Cybercon III
Cyber Empires
Daily Double Horse Racing
Darkman
Dark Seed (includes clue book)
Day of the Pharoah
Day of the Viper
Days of Thunder
D-Day (Impressions; not Futura game)
Death Mask
Defender of the Crown (Cinemaware)
Delta Patrol (extremely rare 1985 game)
Demon Blue/Space Vegetables
Demon's Winter
Demon's Tomb
Denaris
Dennis (AGA)
Destroyer
Dinowars
Disc
Discovery
Distant Armies
Dogfight (MicroProse)
Dominator
Double Dribble
Downhill Challenge
Dragon Breed
Dragons of Flame
Dragon Spirit
Dr. Doom's Revenge
Dream Zone
Duck Tales
Dune
Dungeon Quest
Dynasty Wars
Dyter-07
Ebonstar
Emetic Skimmer
Emperor of the Mines
Enchanter (Infocom, includes box)
The Enigma Device
Espana: The Games '92
Extacy
F/16 Combat Pilot
F17 Challenge
Faces
Fantastic Dizzy
Fast Eddie's Pool and Billiard Parlor
Fate: Gate of Dawn (in German, with full maps)
Femme Fatale
Fernandez Must Die
Feudal Lords
Fighter Duel: Corsair vs. Zero
Fighter Duel Pro 2
Final Blow
Final Countdown
Final Fight
Fireforce
Fireteam 2200
Fish!
Flight of the Intruder
Football Glory (AGA)
Footman
Forgotten Worlds
Fort Apache
Fortress Underground
Fright Night
Fury of the Furries
Future Basketball
Future Classics
Future Wars
Galactic Invasion
Galaxy Force
Ganymede
GBA Championship Basketball
Geisha (adult action/adventure)
Gemini Wing
GFL Championship Football
Gloom
Golden Oldies
Golden Path
Gold of the Americas
Gold of the Realm
Grand Slam
Greg Norman's Shark Attack
Great Napoleonic Battles
Grimblood (early Mike Singleton game)
Gunboat
Gunship
Guy Spy the Crystals of Armageddon
Hacker
Hacker II
Hammerfist
Hardball II
Hare Raisign Havoc
Harley-Davidson: The Road to Sturgis
Harpoon Scenario Editor (with 1.1 update)
Hawkeye
Head Coach
Heart of the Dragon
Heatwave
Heavy Metal
Heroes of the Lance
Hex
Highway Hawks
Highway Patrol II
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Infocom, includes box)
Hoi
Hole-in-One Miniature Golf
Hollywood Hijinx (Infocom, includes box)
Hong Kong Phooey
Hudson Hawk
The Hunt for Red October (DataSoft)
Hydra
International Championship Wrestling
International Open Golf Championship
Ishido: The Way of the Stones
Ivanhoe
Jack Nicklaus golf course disks
-- 1989 (Vol. 1)
-- International (Vol. 2)
-- 1990 (Vol. 3)
-- Greatest US Open Courses (Vol. 4)
-- 1991 (Vol. 5)
Jack Nicklaus' Course Designers Clip Art
Jack Nicklaus' Greatest 18 Holes of Major Championship Golf
Jimmy White's Whirlwind Snooker
Jinks
Jinxter
Journey to the Centre of the Earth
Jumping Jackson
Kelly X
The Keys to Maramon
Kikstart 2
Killerball
Kingpin
King's Quest (enhanced version)
King's Quest II
King's Quest III
King's Quest IV
King's Quest V
King's Quest VI
King's Table
Knight Orc
The Kristal
Kursk Campaign (SimCan; includes box)
The Last Inca
Leather Goddesses of Phobos (Infocom)
Led Storm
Leisure Suit Larry (enhanced version)
Leisure Suit Larry II
Leisure Suit Larry III
Leisure Suit Larry V
License to Kill
Life & Death
The Light Corridor
Living Jigsaws
Loopz
Magic M.V.P. Johnson
Manhunter: New York
Manix
Maniax
McDonaldland
Mechanicus
Medieval Warriors
Megaball 3.0 (registered)
Megafortress data disks
-- Operation Skymaster
-- Operation: Sledgehammer
Mega Twins
Menace (Psygnosis)
Metal Masters
Metal Mutant
MiG-29 Fulcrum
Might & Magic II (includes clue book)
Mighty Nerd
Milestones (incomplete compilation; games remaining are Hard 'n' Heavy and
Circus Attractions)
Mindshadow
Monkey Business (extremely rare 1985 game)
Monster Business
Monty Python
Moonbase
Moonmist (Infocom, includes box)
Moonshine Racers
Moonwalker
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat II
Mouse Trap (aka Mouse Quest)
Mr. Blobby
'Nam: 1965-1975
Navy Moves
Nick Faldo's Championship Golf
No Excuses
Nord and Bert Couldn't Make Head or Tail of It (Infocom, includes box;
very rare)
North & South
Nova 9
Oil Barons
Omega (includes disk of user-created tanks)
Omni-Play Basketball data disk: 1990 College League
One-on-One (Julius Irving & Larry Bird)
Operation Com-bat
Operation Combat II
Operation Cleanstreets
Oriental Games
Outlands
Out of this World
Outrun Europa
Overkill
Overrun!
Pacific Storm: The Solomons Campaign (SimCan)
Paladin
Paladin quest disks (buy all four and receive a disk of user-created
Paladin scenarios)
-- Legends' Paladin PD Quest Disk #1
-- The Scrolls of Talmouth
-- Secret of Anforra
-- Warmaster
Paladin II
Paladin II quest disk: The Dark One
Paragliding Simulation
Pegasus
PGA Tour Golf tournament course disk
Phantasie
Phantasie III
Phobia
Pinball Magic
Piracy on the High Seas
Pit-Fighter
Planetfall (Infocom)
Planet of Lust
Plutos
Poco Man!
Police Quest
Police Quest II
Police Quest III
Portal
The Power
Power Drive
Powerdrome
Powerstyx
Prehistorik
The President is Missing
Prime Mover
Professional Football Simulation, v. 3.1
Project-X (revised version)
Prospector in the Mazes of Xor
Pro Tennis Tour
Q-Ball
Quattro Arcade (Each of the Quattro releases is a compilation of four
otherwise-unavailable games)
Quattro Power Machines
Quattro Sports
Questron II
Quintette
RBI Baseball 2
Realm of the Warlock
Red Heat
Red Lightning
Red Zone
Reel Fish'n (aka Gone Fish'n)
Renaissance
Renegade
Renegade Legion: Interceptor
Resolution 101
Rings of Medusa
Roadwar 2000
Roadwar Europa
Robocop
Robocop 2
RoboSport
Robozone
Roller Coaster Rumbler
Rorke's Drift
Rubicon
The Running Man
RVF Honda
Scary Mutant Space Aliens from Mars
Scrabble (U.S. Gold)
Scramble Spirits
Seastalker (Infocom, includes box)
The Secret of Monkey Island
Sensible World of Soccer (includes updater disk)
Sex Olympics
Sex Vixens from Space
Shadow of the Beast (Psygnosis)
Shanghai
Shaq Fu
Shock Wave
Silent Service
Silicon Dreams
Sim City Terrain Editor
Sim City Graphics Set #1: Ancient Cities
Sim City Graphics Set #2: Future Cities
Simon the Sorcerer (AGA)
Skull & Crossbones
Sky Chase
Slaygon
Sliders
Sly Spy
Smash TV
Snapperazzi
Soccer Pinball
Sorcerer (Infocom, includes box)
Space Harrier
Space Quest (enhanced version)
Space Quest II
Space Quest III
Space Racer
Space War
Spaceward Ho! (AGA; in German, but with English manual and English version
for Windows included)
Speed Buggy
Spellbound
Spellbreaker (Infocom, includes box)
Speedball
Spoils of War
Spot: The Computer Game!
Stalingrad
Star Command
Starcross (Infocom, includes box)
Stardust
Stationfall (Infocom, includes box)
St Dragon
Stellar 7
Steve McQueen Westphazer
Storm Across Europe
Stormball
Street Cat
Street Sports Basketball
Strike Aces
S.T.U.N. Runner
Sub Battle Simulator
SubVersion 1.0
Supaplex
Super C
Super Cars
Super Hang On
Super Monaco Grand Prix
Super Street Fighter II
The Surgeon
Suspended (Infocom, includes box)
Swap
Tass Times in Tonetown
Team Suzuki
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Arcade Game
Teenage Queen (PG-rated strip poker)
TeleEpic
TeleGames
Tennis Cup
Terran Envoy
Test Drive
Tetris
Thromulus
Thunderbirds: The Computer Game
Thunder Blade
Thunder Boy!
Thunder Jaws
Tiger Road
Time and Magic
Time Race
Toki
Top Banana
Top Gear 2
Total Carnage
Triango
Trinity (Infocom, includes box)
Trojan Phazer (light phazer; I'm including the following compatible games:
Aliex, Cyber Assault, The Enforcer, Firestar and Orbital Destroyer.)
Tunnels of Armageddon
Twilight's Ransom
The Twilight Zone
Typhoon of Steel
Ultima III (with cloth map)
The Ultimate Ride
Universal Military Simulator II (includes updated version)
Universal Military Simulator II data disks
-- Civil War scenarios
-- Desert Storm scenario
-- Freedonia scenario
Universal Military Simulator II: Planet Editor
Universe (Core Design)
Universe 3 (Omnitrend)
The Untouchables
Uridium 2 (has AGA-specific features)
Vektor Storm
Viz
Vortex
Wargame Construction Set
Warlock (Three-Sixty)
Warp
Warriors of Releyne
Wayne Gretzky Hockey
-- Hockey League Simulator
Western Games
Whale's Voyage
Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?
White Death: Battle for Velikiye Luki
Whizz
Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Wild Cup Soccer
World Games
Worlds at War
Xenon (Bitmap Brothers)
Yolanda
Zak McCracken the Alien Mindbenders (LucasArts, including hint book and
maps)
Zone Warrior
Zoom!
Zork I (Infocom)
Zynaps

Paul Copsey

Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96

Peteroo (pet...@aol.com) wrote:
: Here's a much cut-down version (5.9) of my list of Amiga games for sale.

Posting only the changes would make it a lot clearer, and shorter.

Paul

JON BURROWS

Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96

Hi,Peteroo. I would like to purchase a couple of your games.They are

-> A-10 Tank Killer v. 1.5
-> Arkanoid: Revenge of Doh (Arkanoid 2)
-> King's Quest VI
I have an Amiga 2000hd with 5 megs.I would like to know if these games will
work on my computer. If they do, what price do you want for them,Because Ii
would like to purchase them.
Thank you,

You can email me at Jon.B...@mob.ncit.net

amver...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2019, 2:39:37 PM9/22/19
Do you have Gold of the Realm for Amiga brand new factory sealed?

If yes, I would be interested in buying it. Please let me know, thank you.

cbusylol

Nov 4, 2019, 12:00:16 AM11/4/19
You're replying to a 23 year old post. There's a good chance this guy is
probably dead

hollowone

Sep 26, 2020, 3:11:35 PM9/26/20
W dniu 2019-11-04 o 06:00, cbusylol pisze:
> You're replying to a 23 year old post. There's a good chance this guy is
> probably dead

that was awesome delay! ;-)