Stunts Racing Group

David Leadbetter

Nov 25, 1993, 8:46:52 PM11/25/93

Announcing: The Stunts Racing Group - Season 3.

Requirements:
- Stunts by Broderbund or
- 4D Sports Driving by Mindscape
(for either PC or Amiga)
- addiction for high speed stunt racing against skilled opponents
all over the world.

If you are a fan of the game Stunts by Broderbund, but would like more than
racing against the clock (or those pathetic computer opponents), then the
Stunts Racing Group could be that "extra" bit you are looking for.

The Stunts Racing Group is a group of dedicated Stunts drivers from around the
world that have gotten together to race against one another.
We race from a collection of hundreds of tracks*, and just to make it that little
bit more interesting, points are awarded throughout the season to the placegetters
in each race, and the Stunts Champions are declared at the end of the season.

If this sounds like fun to you, then email a short note my way at top speed,
and I'll send back the necessary details to get you in the group.
But be quick -- The checkered flag drops on the 29th Nov** (when the Race 1
description is posted to the group.)

I hope to see you on the starting line.

David.
(Stunts Group co-ordinator)
(email dav...@cs.uq.oz.au)

---
* The group track collection can usually be obtained via anonymous ftp at:
wuarchive.wustl.edu
/pub/msdos_uploads/stunts

** New members can join at anytime during the racing season, however if you
miss a race you are ineligible for the Time Championship.