Ambermoon Maps

Lars Haugseth

Mar 3, 2006, 9:37:34 AM3/3/06
Don't know if this is of any interest to anyone, but I had some spare
time to kill the other day, and made these:

http://www.larshaugseth.com/ambermoon/

--
Lars Haugseth

"If anyone disagrees with anything I say, I am quite prepared not only to
retract it, but also to deny under oath that I ever said it." -Tom Lehrer

Angus Manwaring

Mar 3, 2006, 1:05:00 PM3/3/06
On 03-Mar-06 14:37:34, Lars Haugseth said

>Don't know if this is of any interest to anyone, but I had some spare
>time to kill the other day, and made these:

>http://www.larshaugseth.com/ambermoon/

Nice one Lars.

I still haven't played the game properly yet - its another one of my rainy
day jobs. I've forwarded your post to Alex Holland though; the webmaster
of the Thalion Webshrine.

Please give us warning if you should decide to remove the maps - they look
very cool to me.

All the best,
Angus Manwaring. (for e-mail remove ANTISPEM)

I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: A collection of Amiga
Game reviews by Amiga players http://www.angusm.demon.co.uk/AGDB/AGDB.html

Lars Haugseth

Mar 4, 2006, 4:22:30 AM3/4/06

* "Angus Manwaring" <angus@angusm_ANTISPEM_.demon.co.uk> wrote:

| On 03-Mar-06 14:37:34, Lars Haugseth said
| >Don't know if this is of any interest to anyone, but I had some spare
| >time to kill the other day, and made these:
|
| >http://www.larshaugseth.com/ambermoon/
|
| Nice one Lars.

Thank you, Angus.

| I still haven't played the game properly yet - its another one of my rainy
| day jobs.

Let's hope for lots of bad weather, then. ;-)

| I've forwarded your post to Alex Holland though; the webmaster
| of the Thalion Webshrine.

Thanks! I used to post at his forum, but it hasn't been up and running
for a good while.

| Please give us warning if you should decide to remove the maps - they look
| very cool to me.

They will stay where they are in the forseeable future. :)

a1_noc...@hotmail.com

Mar 7, 2006, 8:18:29 AM3/7/06
The forum moved to a Yahoo Group.

I have used the Amberworld programs before. Shame that they are not
being worked on anymore :(

Sebastian Rosa

Mar 8, 2006, 11:43:50 AM3/8/06
On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 14:37:34 GMT, Lars Haugseth wrote:

> Don't know if this is of any interest to anyone, but I had some
> spare time to kill the other day, and made these:
>
> http://www.larshaugseth.com/ambermoon/

Thanks Lars. Nice to have them ;)

--
Greets
Sebastian,

#A12ooT/BPPC603e+200Mhz&o4o/25Mhz/32MB#
*Polski punkt rejestracyjny programów shareware*
#*seba...@ppa.pl*# - #GG: 3530755#
*Polski Portal Amigowy* - #http://www.ppa.pl/#

illi...@gmail.com

May 12, 2016, 2:37:16 PM5/12/16
If somebody needed all in-game 2D maps, see here: http://ambersource.tk/ambermoon/maps.rar

map...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2016, 9:05:59 PM6/25/16
Perhaps you'll get around to playing it by its 25th anniversary next year. :P

Seriously, you got to play this game. This and its sequel Ambermoon are amongst the very best Amiga games ever created.