www.back2roots.org

xxxx

May 20, 2020, 1:43:59 AM5/20/20
Is there place, where I can find files from www.back2roots.org? Does
anybody know?

Nate Brazil

May 20, 2020, 8:43:06 PM5/20/20
On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 1:43:59 AM UTC-4, xxxx wrote:
> Is there place, where I can find files from www.back2roots.org? Does
> anybody know?

I'd be interested to.

You can 'see' what was on this website here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20130411134923/http://www.back2roots.org/

xxxx

May 21, 2020, 2:53:49 PM5/21/20
W dniu 21.05.2020 o 02:43, Nate Brazil pisze:
I know what was there, just looking for site where that stuff still
exists, and can't find :(

Pinku Basudei

May 21, 2020, 2:55:16 PM5/21/20
It seems the chiptunes are mirrored at archive.org:
https://archive.org/details/chiptunes-back2roots-2005-02-05

A lot of the other stuff can probably be found elsewhere but not in that exact collection. The demos for example can probably be found by searching at pouet.net .

--

/ Pinku

Pinku Basudei

May 22, 2020, 2:58:39 PM5/22/20
I hate when stuff falls off the internet so I did some research. It seems a lot of the back2roots stuff was uploaded at the EAB file server.
http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=43633

Basically you connect to ftp://ftp:am...@grandis.nu and hunt from there. There is a search tool here: http://grandis.nu/eabsearch

--

/ Pinku

hollowone

Sep 26, 2020, 2:41:11 PM9/26/20
W dniu 2020-05-22 o 20:58, Pinku Basudei pisze:
Additionally and in the context of the group's name, most of the stuff
you might be interested in, is actually quite easily available still on
the net and via BBS that are (what a suprise) coming back via telnet/ssh

/h1