Google Grupper støtter ikke lenger nye Usenet-innlegg eller -abonnementer. Historisk innhold er fortsatt synlig.

New Supplier of Amiga products open in Northern Ireland !

Sett 4 ganger
Hopp til første uleste melding

The Bits & PC's Store Ltd.

ulest,
3. mai 1998, 03:00:0003.05.1998
til

Bitz! is a new hardware company just opened in Belfast, Northern Ireland
that deals exclusively in hardware and software for PC and Amiga users. We
offer our customers value for money with a high level of customer care and
after sales support.

We are presently looking for people who are interested in joining our
mailing lists. Every week we send out an email newsletter listing current
offers on Amiga related products and Amiga related books. You are under no
obligation to buy and your email address is strictly confidential.

To join our list, send an email to amiga....@bitz.clara.net. All we need
is your email address (although your full name is helpful !)

Roderick Thompson
Technical Director
The Bits & PC's Store Ltd.

Angus Manwaring

ulest,
3. mai 1998, 03:00:0003.05.1998
til

On 03-May-98 14:00:44, The Bits & PC's Store Ltd. said

Once you're on your list how is easy is it to get off again if you don't
like it? The last thing I want is being e-mailed a load of PC offers every
time I link up. Don't get me wrong, your company sounds very intesting,
I'm just a bit cautious of mailing lists.

Angus Manwaring.
(Remove _ANTISPAM_)
If you'd like Reboot back on UK TV, why not tell Meridian Broadcasting Ltd?
Tel: (01703) 222555 Fax: (01703) 712313 email: dutyo...@meridiantv.com

Den of Iniquity

ulest,
4. mai 1998, 03:00:0004.05.1998
til

On 3 May 1998, Angus Manwaring wrote:

>On 03-May-98 14:00:44, The Bits & PC's Store Ltd. said
>>Bitz! is a new hardware company just opened in Belfast, Northern Ireland

[...]

>>We are presently looking for people who are interested in joining our
>>mailing lists.

>Once you're on your list how is easy is it to get off [...]?

>The last thing I want is being e-mailed a load of PC offers

They seem to be very nice people to me in the small amount of dealing
I've had with them so far. I'm perfectly happy with the service I've
received. :)

--
Den

0 nye meldinger