Join AmigaZone at AmiWest - Get a free hat PLUS a special bonus! :) ..

Harv Laser

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
Greetings..

ANNOUNCEMENT - FOR IMMEDIATE PUBLICATION, IF NOT SOONER..

For the third year in a row, AmigaZone will be exhibiting at the AmiWest
show, July 20-30, 2000 in Sacramento, CA. (Show location and hotel details
and all the other relevant poop about AmiWest is at
http://www.sacc.org/amiwest ).

Sign up for AmigaZone in person at the show with me and you will be given a
free AmigaZone logo baseball cap!. There is a glorious, no-expenses-spared,
super 3D rotating confetti-spewing Playmate-filled *multimedia presentation
of the hat at http://www.amigazone.com/images/cap.jpg

*or maybe it's just a lame picture ;)

As a special "instant rebate" --> flashing neon --> BONUS <-- flashing neon
<-- and while supplies last, to those who join AmigaZone at AmiWest in
person, along with your hat you will be handed a brand spankin' new,
freshly-minted, brilliant uncirculated year 2000 dated United States "Golden
Dollar." (Actual cash value of the dollar is one dollar :) (For more info
on what the new Golden Dollar is, visit http://www.usmint.gov ).

You'll be able to demo AmigaZone for your own self, live, online, at my
booth, on my 060 machine in glorious Cybergrafx, on a big monitor with live
modem connection, ask me all the questions you want to (excet the ones I
can't answer, like 'bout birthin' babies..) and just have a damn good time
at the show. Please, no pushing and shoving, stand on the throbbing blue
line, and keep your hands to yourself. Thank you!

If you are already an AmigaZone member and joined before I started this
whole hat thang, you may purchase a hat at my booth for $7.50. Non-members
may purchase one for $12.00 unless they ask really really nicely and then
maybe they can have one for $10.00. (See
http://www.amigazone.com/pages/disclaimers.html for the fine print).

See you at AmiWest, Sacramento, July 29-30, 2000!

Harv

--
Founder of AmigaZone. Supporting Amiga owners since 1985!
Go here for info or to join: http://www.amigazone.com

Coz

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
Harv Laser wrote:

> Greetings..
>
> ANNOUNCEMENT - FOR IMMEDIATE PUBLICATION, IF NOT SOONER..
>
> For the third year in a row, AmigaZone will be exhibiting at the AmiWest
> show, July 20-30, 2000 in Sacramento, CA. (Show location and hotel details
> and all the other relevant poop about AmiWest is at
> http://www.sacc.org/amiwest ).
>
> Sign up for AmigaZone in person at the show with me and you will be given a
> free AmigaZone logo baseball cap!.

Nice baseball cap, in fact. Pretty nice in black, Harv. Thanx. I'll be wearing
mine at AmiWest, gang. See ya there?

Coz
--
The opinions expressed here are my own