Pink Pig Design Amiga Softwares : FTPoff & Xit

lke...@assisi.fr

Apr 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/23/97

I have just updated my web pages.

* FTPoff : alpha version to download

FTPoff allow you to select Aminet files offline then download them next
time you are online. That permit users that pay for accessing the Internet
to acces Aminet at full speed.

* Xit : 1.0 version.

Xit is an application that allows you to use the XPK package libraries in
an intuitive way. Actually, Xit was written to replace XDrop by Martin A.
Blatter which was issued in 1992. As a matter of fact, Xit is adding some
new functionnalities to its 'ancester' XDrop. Xit has been tested with
xpk 4 package beta version (not yet available) and with the new version
of xpkcyb and so works with file recognition.

Take a look at my pages and let me know if you've got idears to improve
my softwares.

Thanx,
EMail : lke...@assisi.fr (Work) - lke...@nucleus.fr (Home)
WWW : http://www.assisi.fr/users/~lkempe/