IBROWSE Irregularities

1 view

Swampthing

Sep 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/12/99
Thanks for the updated Javascript library. Now the visit to http://www.sega.com
goes smoothly. However there is a link at the bottom of the page to allow
users to subscribe to the official Dreamcast magazine that will not open when
clicked upon and does nothing:

javascript://secure.imaginemedia.com/group/cast/8S3X.html')

Here's another URL that has been completely messed up since the upgrade to IB
2.1. It cannot even format the page correctly anymore. Nothing is wrong with
this site as I'm able to view it through my Dreamcast and WebTV browsers with
no problems:

http://www.dreamcast.net

Swampthing

--
Amiga 1200HD, 40MHz GVP Turbo+ Series ][ '030, 22Mb RAM, 1GB Jaz
and SupraFAXModem 33.6K with Surf Squirrel running at 115,200 bps!

Visit the Lair of the Swampthing at http://www.his.com/~swmpthng
& The Stony Man Farm at http://www.his.com/~swmpthng/StonyMan.html

Voytek Laniewski

Sep 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/18/99
> Thanks for the updated Javascript library. Now the visit to http://www.sega.com
> goes smoothly. However there is a link at the bottom of the page to allow
> users to subscribe to the official Dreamcast magazine that will not open when
> clicked upon and does nothing:
>
> javascript://secure.imaginemedia.com/group/cast/8S3X.html')
>
> Here's another URL that has been completely messed up since the upgrade to IB
> 2.1. It cannot even format the page correctly anymore. Nothing is wrong with
> this site as I'm able to view it through my Dreamcast and WebTV browsers with
> no problems:
>
> http://www.dreamcast.net

Is there a list of web sites that IBrowse2 has problems with? I want
to add another one (not a big problem though...):
http://www.greed.nl/HyperNews/get/pfs2forum.html (it looks perfect
under IBrowse 1.22). Of course you would need a password to access it.

Voytek